Is Tab Benoit married?

Posted in the Tab Benoit Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Janis

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2007
I cannot seem to find out anything personal about his family. Would love to know if he is married or not.
Kath

Minneapolis, MN

#2 May 1, 2007
Janis wrote:
I cannot seem to find out anything personal about his family. Would love to know if he is married or not.
I met Tab's wife at the VOW festival in Houma in October. He also has a son named Tab Jr.
Renee

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Jul 25, 2007
Janis wrote:
His wifes name is Theresa. If you do a wesearch for Lousianna Leroux, you will find a pic of her on that site.
Sharon Mounier

Opelousas, LA

#4 Aug 9, 2007
I wouldn't seek an affair with Tab Benoit as he is serious about his "causes" whether he is marrried or not and that is why he chanpions so hard on their behalf.....Tab rocks married or not!!!! He's a Cajun dream man no doubt about it!!!! If'n you get a chance to partake of some of the festivatives of the very beautiful city of Houma you would see that Houma, Louisiana has a lot of cute men!!!! Trust me they are delicious and to die for!!!!
lizzie douglas

Clarkston, MI

#5 Nov 25, 2007
i thought tab was gay? no?
lizzie douglas

Clarkston, MI

#6 Nov 25, 2007
i thought tab was gay? is he not?
kal

Cherry Valley, MA

#7 Dec 10, 2007
There's nothing gay about Tab Benoit. He likes women just fine.
ggnla

Norco, LA

#8 Jan 9, 2008
Tab Benoit is married and has a 7yr old son.
Therese Stlg Hts

Port Huron, MI

#9 Jan 30, 2008
Lizzie...PLEASE!! You're embarassing Michigan! He's not and even if he were what difference would that make??
lizzie douglas

United States

#10 Feb 21, 2008
sorry, he just looks VERY gay! VERY GAY LOOKING...Tab is... Plus he is a lame guitar player... Hes not Dr Dreamy... Hes a dork with a guitar. Besides lots of gay guys are married with children.... & how do ya'll know for sure??
lizzie douglas

United States

#11 Feb 21, 2008
kal wrote:
There's nothing gay about Tab Benoit. He likes women just fine.
sorry you must know first hand!
kal

Andover, MA

#12 Mar 2, 2008
What I know is that Tab is a beautiful human being. I value what he brings to the world through his music and his passion for the place he calls home (Houma, Louisiana). I had the opportunity to visit Houma last summer and fell in love with the bayou. There's a reason he's so vocal about saving the Louisiana wetlands. Both Tab and his wife, Teresa, were wonderful hosts at the annual Voice of the Wetlands Festival.
Renee

Colorado Springs, CO

#13 Mar 8, 2008
Lame guitar player? What do you play with besides yourself? Is being an ignorant idiot one of your talents Lizzie? You seem to have that down. Gay or not, he is passionate about his music and saving the wetlands. What do you actually do besides troll message boards asking stupid questions and pissing people off?
Kent

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Apr 14, 2008
I saw him play in Jacksonville Florida in April 2008. He is one of the best muscisians I've seen in a long time. I am originally from Houma and the music that night took me home. If only for a little while. Keep Playin Tab!!
lizzie douglas

United States

#15 Apr 17, 2008
i am gay.. my gaydar is off
lizzie douglas

United States

#16 Apr 17, 2008
renee,
why do you care?

i have not called you an idiot.. a groupie for a lame ass MARRIED geetar player...but not an idiot
lizzie douglas

United States

#17 Apr 17, 2008
Renee wrote:
Lame guitar player? What do you play with besides yourself? Is being an ignorant idiot one of your talents Lizzie? You seem to have that down. Gay or not, he is passionate about his music and saving the wetlands. What do you actually do besides troll message boards asking stupid questions and pissing people off?
I dont want to piss off anymore TAB groupies! I am sorry..
Michelle

Cockeysville, MD

#18 Jul 9, 2008
Renee wrote:
<quoted text>
His wifes name is Theresa. If you do a wesearch for Lousianna Leroux, you will find a pic of her on that site.
Went on the website, can't find a picture of her. Can you give me some direction on how to find it. Thanks.
misty mac

Houma, LA

#19 Jul 10, 2008
I have an idea- Why don't all of you come down to this year's annual Voice of the Wetlands Festival and see Tab and his wife in person. The festival is fantastic, and Tab is (as Kal said) a beautiful human being on a mission to save this place I call home, and I can only give him props for that. As far as his music talent is concerned, I think he is very talented, but what matters most, talent or not, is that people travel far and wide to see him.. and hear his message. He uses his skill as a musician to help change this world for the better... and really, what more can anyone ask for?

Voice of the Wetlands Festival- October 10-12th
Southdown Plantation in Houma, LA

There is more information on the website too:
www.voiceofthewetlands.com
Kal

Andover, MA

#20 Jul 14, 2008
Amen! Thanks, Misty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tab Benoit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tab Benoit is a helluva drummer!! (Dec '12) Dec '12 telepicker97 1
Tab Benoit (Jan '08) Jun '10 zoomom 7
Critical moments spur musicians' works | The Co... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Smiling Bob 1
Jazz Fest lets the sun and the fun shine in aft... (May '10) May '10 cherry morgan 1
I went to see tab benoit play at destin seafood... (Oct '07) Sep '09 Randy 3
Upcoming Lake Tahoe events: Jan. 30 - 31, 2009 (Feb '09) Feb '09 richard 1
A Blues Weekend (Sep '08) Sep '08 Carol 1
More from around the web