ATF agents search home of Atlanta rap...

ATF agents search home of Atlanta rapper T.I. during BET Awards

There are 6 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 13, 2007, titled ATF agents search home of Atlanta rapper T.I. during BET Awards. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

At the start of the BET Hip-Hop Awards in Atlanta on Saturday night, federal authorities were executing a search warrant on at the home of Atlanta rapper T.I., a nine-time nominee who was expected to sweep the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

my hero

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Oct 14, 2007
I want to be just like him when i grow up. Rap is so cool. lets all talk like we are 2 and rob people.
One Brown Eye

AOL

#2 Oct 14, 2007
Two step two step remix............
tremaine byrd

West Long Branch, NJ

#3 Oct 14, 2007
i like the young man ti just got hit with some charges he will be ok! his b-day is two before mine so he is a good guy keep your head up and god 1st and it will be ok! god bless t byrd
Phantom

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 Oct 14, 2007
Just got done reading the affidavit. He's screwed! His security guard squealed like a pig. The feds were able to verify everything he said. Then they got TI on tape talking about the security guard buying the guns and when TI wanted them delivered. THEN, they got TI on tape taking possession of the guns and examining them! THEN, they have TI on tape asking for his change from the security guard who bought the guns for him!! THEN, they found a gun wedged in the driver's seat of the car TI was driving, along with two other guns. THEN, they found a whole bunch of other guns in TI's closet, which also had a safe that contained MORE guns, and a lock that opens with TI's fingerprint!!!

Can you say, "Federal Pen?!?!?!" He isn't going to beat this one!! Just like Vick found out, the Feds don't play around.
John

Richmond, VA

#5 Oct 15, 2007
publicity stunt
unknown

Richmond, VA

#6 Oct 15, 2007
Did they find dope as well. I thought I heard that on the radio, that when they went in his home, his girlfriend also was locked up for drugs. What about the kids?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

T.I. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 411 Music Feedback: Who's The Best Rapper In Th... (Dec '10) Dec '14 Anonymous 3
News Fitty's two cents: T.I.'s gal gotta take drug rap (Sep '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 4
News One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' Album Annou... (Sep '13) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Lady Gaga Raps, Rages And Shares Sex Dreams At ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Lady Gaga 1
News King of the South (Dec '06) Jan '13 John Masters 153
News Rapper T.I. stops in Detroit, talks up new albu... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Chet Booswahnicki 1
News T.I. Says Ludacris Doesn't Deserve A Grammy (Jun '07) Nov '11 Sheik Yerbouti 19
More from around the web