Ya Heard: Pictures of Eminem cause sp...

Ya Heard: Pictures of Eminem cause speculation

There are 4 comments on the Journal Messenger story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Ya Heard: Pictures of Eminem cause speculation. In it, Journal Messenger reports that:

According to MTV, there's been an Eminem sighting. Photographs of the Shady One at an apparent video shoot hit the Net earlier this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Messenger.

emily

AOL

#1 Dec 17, 2008
He still got it
Chris

United States

#2 Dec 17, 2008
Im going to have to hear some good stuff from em before I call it a comeback.He has been pretty low quality since the "8 Mile" movie.Encore was hit and miss(usually more miss than hit)and the re-up was terrible(in his defense it was more of a shady records mixtape than anything)and he has been horrible on his guest apperances.Im hoping "relapse" is a good album but judging from his recent work my hopes are not very high.
Chris

United States

#3 Dec 17, 2008
And another thing I heard is that Dr.Dre will be handling most of the production on eminems new album,not eminem,so that raises hope for me.Em is a great rapper but a mediocre producer so with a top 10 all time producer like Dre handling the production it should be a step up.
Esmeralda Medel

Bakersfield, CA

#4 Jan 6, 2009
u SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

T.I. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 411 Music Feedback: Who's The Best Rapper In Th... (Dec '10) Dec '14 Anonymous 3
News Fitty's two cents: T.I.'s gal gotta take drug rap (Sep '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 4
News One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' Album Annou... (Sep '13) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Lady Gaga Raps, Rages And Shares Sex Dreams At ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Lady Gaga 1
News King of the South (Dec '06) Jan '13 John Masters 153
News Rapper T.I. stops in Detroit, talks up new albu... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Chet Booswahnicki 1
News T.I. Says Ludacris Doesn't Deserve A Grammy (Jun '07) Nov '11 Sheik Yerbouti 19
More from around the web