Comeback night at BET Awards: Chris Brown, DeBarge

It was comeback night at the BET Awards. Kanye West opened Sunday's show in his first TV appearance since dissing Taylor Swift at last year's MTV Video Music Awards. Full Story
Sucks

United States

#1 Jun 28, 2010
Chris Brown is still a piece of crap and BET is racist!
Mark

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jun 28, 2010
How could they let that guy take center stage, after what he did?
myself

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 28, 2010
Racism entails power. This country was built on racism, so sorry to disappoint you 'Sucks,' BET cannot be racist as BET is not a majority.
myself

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 28, 2010
Well then I hope you are leading by example Mark, you sinless soul you.
Hop Head

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jun 28, 2010
myself wrote:
Racism entails power. This country was built on racism, so sorry to disappoint you 'Sucks,' BET cannot be racist as BET is not a majority.
And it's George Bush's fault. I'm also angry about the yoke of oppression the white devil has placed on my shoulders. Wait a minute I'm white, never mind.Did I mention it's George Bush's fault.
Arnold

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jun 28, 2010
myself wrote:
So a black guy can't hate me cuz I'm white?
IDIOT!
The Real Deal

Plymouth, MN

#8 Jun 28, 2010
myself wrote:
Your liberalism 101 instructors should be proud of you!
myself

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 7, 2010
Arnold wrote:
<quoted text>
So a black guy can't hate me cuz I'm white?
IDIOT!
He probably hates you because of what comes out of your mouth, but to answer your question, no, it is not.
Bright Guy

Schaumburg, IL

#10 Jul 7, 2010
myself wrote:
Way to regurgitate what was spoon fed to you.
Take off your blinders lil' one, there is a whole lot happening outside your narrow little view.
myself

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 7, 2010
Bright Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to regurgitate what was spoon fed to you.
Take off your blinders lil' one, there is a whole lot happening outside your narrow little view.
Spoon fed to me by? How is my view narrow?
Bright Guy

Schaumburg, IL

#12 Jul 7, 2010
myself wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoon fed to me by? How is my view narrow?
Oh, it wasn't spoon fed? Are you saying that was an original thought by you?
Harbinger

United States

#13 Jul 7, 2010
Anybody get shot?
myself

Chicago, IL

#14 Jul 13, 2010
My personal experiences cannot be "spoon fed."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

T.I. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitty's two cents: T.I.'s gal gotta take drug rap (Sep '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 4
411 Music Feedback: Who's The Best Rapper In Th... (Dec '10) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' Album Annou... (Sep '13) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Lady Gaga Raps, Rages And Shares Sex Dreams At ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Lady Gaga 1
King of the South (Dec '06) Jan '13 John Masters 153
Rapper T.I. stops in Detroit, talks up new albu... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Chet Booswahnicki 1
T.I. Says Ludacris Doesn't Deserve A Grammy (Jun '07) Nov '11 Sheik Yerbouti 19

T.I. People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE