'Deuces Remix' Listen: Chris Brown, D...

'Deuces Remix' Listen: Chris Brown, Drake, Fabolous, Kanye West, T.I.

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Oct 2, 2010, titled 'Deuces Remix' Listen: Chris Brown, Drake, Fabolous, Kanye West, T.I.. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Do you like this story? 'Deuces Remix' has Chris Brown, Drake, Fabolous, Kanye West, T.I. and Anrdre 300 all giving the words on a beat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

TMB

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Oct 3, 2010
Hella hard, they all go in!!! Bomb on repeat. loves it
danny

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Oct 4, 2010
wtf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

T.I. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 411 Music Feedback: Who's The Best Rapper In Th... (Dec '10) Dec '14 Anonymous 3
News Fitty's two cents: T.I.'s gal gotta take drug rap (Sep '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 4
News One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' Album Annou... (Sep '13) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Lady Gaga Raps, Rages And Shares Sex Dreams At ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Lady Gaga 1
News King of the South (Dec '06) Jan '13 John Masters 153
News Rapper T.I. stops in Detroit, talks up new albu... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Chet Booswahnicki 1
News T.I. Says Ludacris Doesn't Deserve A Grammy (Jun '07) Nov '11 Sheik Yerbouti 19
More from around the web