ATF Agents Search Home of Rapper T.I.

ATF Agents Search Home of Rapper T.I.

There are 9 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Oct 13, 2007, titled ATF Agents Search Home of Rapper T.I.. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Federal authorities searched the home of Grammy-winning rapper T.I. on Saturday, hours before he was expected to win big at the BET Hip-Hop Awards being taped downtown. via Hartford Courant

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

MrMasonDixon

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2007
It is ironic that a couple weeks ago TI was on BET with Dr. Dyson and and others, trying to suggest that he and other rappers can say what they want to say, because of freedom of speech, meanwhile he isnt intelligent enough to preserve his own freedom. I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR A DUDE THAT HAS ESCAPED ALL THINGS ghetto AND STILL CHOOSES TO BE that. People, we have to stop feeling sorry for dumb people.
Let me add, that I am very much African American.
young plies

North Carrollton, MS

#2 Oct 19, 2007
man yall hate on T.I.
Bootboyrick

United States

#3 Oct 19, 2007
There is no such thing as a good model citizen rapper. These blacks think they have such amazing talent but can't even carry a tune so they invent rap. If this is such a wonderful form of entertainment why do so many rappers commit crimes with drugs and guns. Untalented thugs that make this rap crap should be done away with.
ludalicious

Hollywood, FL

#4 Oct 19, 2007
first of all where do you come off saying that it sounds like a racist response to me whatever these rappers do in there personal lives is none of your business that has nothing to do with you everything they speak is mostly the truth rappers eat shit and sleep just like us there only human money dont change who a person is it may change you but you have no right to say that keep that shit to yourself
Bootboyrick wrote:
There is no such thing as a good model citizen rapper. These blacks think they have such amazing talent but can't even carry a tune so they invent rap. If this is such a wonderful form of entertainment why do so many rappers commit crimes with drugs and guns. Untalented thugs that make this rap crap should be done away with.
ludalicious

Hollywood, FL

#5 Oct 19, 2007
thats true they hate on t.i. just like they hate on plies when real dudes speak the haters get offended
young plies wrote:
man yall hate on T.I.
ludalicious

Hollywood, FL

#6 Oct 19, 2007
comments like that you need to keep to yourself you cant change no one or where they come from its t.i. business and ehat he did was for a reason it may not be right buty only god can judge him keep your comments to yourself im sure there are plenty of dumb shit you do dont no body have a right to come out they mouth and nobody askin for you to feel sorry for t.i. right now he not thinking about you so stay of the t.i.p of his (@!/:)!!!!
MrMasonDixon wrote:
It is ironic that a couple weeks ago TI was on BET with Dr. Dyson and and others, trying to suggest that he and other rappers can say what they want to say, because of freedom of speech, meanwhile he isnt intelligent enough to preserve his own freedom. I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR A DUDE THAT HAS ESCAPED ALL THINGS ghetto AND STILL CHOOSES TO BE that. People, we have to stop feeling sorry for dumb people.
Let me add, that I am very much African American.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#7 Oct 19, 2007
"ludalicious"
thats true they hate on t.i. just like they hate on plies when real dudes speak the haters get offended <quoted text>

ha ha ha real duds is more like it
MrMasonDixon

Utica, KY

#8 Oct 24, 2007
<<<<<I happened to like TI as an artist. However, as a person he, and yall(ludalicious and godlessbychoice) are stupid. If TI is sooo paid, why not get body guards round the clock, why not buy a compound for yourself? Why not have snitches around you all the time? He is not only a dumb person, and a dumb criminal.
I love to see our people make it...and I hate to see us lose it over something preventable.

Oh yeah, Plies sucks ass!
Fwiffwooklenes

Hartford, CT

#9 Oct 24, 2007
Artist? Kenny Garret is an artist. A genius, even.

TI is someone who peddles lowest-common-denominator poo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

T.I. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 411 Music Feedback: Who's The Best Rapper In Th... (Dec '10) Dec '14 Anonymous 3
News Fitty's two cents: T.I.'s gal gotta take drug rap (Sep '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 4
News One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' Album Annou... (Sep '13) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Lady Gaga Raps, Rages And Shares Sex Dreams At ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Lady Gaga 1
News King of the South (Dec '06) Jan '13 John Masters 153
News Rapper T.I. stops in Detroit, talks up new albu... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Chet Booswahnicki 1
News T.I. Says Ludacris Doesn't Deserve A Grammy (Jun '07) Nov '11 Sheik Yerbouti 19
More from around the web