Teen makes music part of life

Teen makes music part of life

There are 1 comment on the IndyStar.com story from Jan 26, 2008, titled Teen makes music part of life. In it, IndyStar.com reports that:

“It was almost a month before I actually heard him play. I had him play for the class and it blew me away. "He's the real deal.”

Remember the name: Yihan Chen. Piano practice is a regular part of 13-year-old Yihan Chen's after-school routine. via IndyStar.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IndyStar.com.

Chris

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2008
I am actually working with Yihan in producing an Enhanced DVD for mass production. He sure is amazing and has unbelievable talent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Symphony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eroica Trio helps El Paso Symphony with fundraiser (Aug '10) Aug '10 jeez 4
News Santa Cruz Symphony joins forces with White Alb... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Gator Hazzard 12
News F&M program benefits Long Beach Symphony Orchestra (May '10) May '10 Come On 6
News Terry Ashe Center opening delayed (Jan '10) Jan '10 Ridge Guy 3
News Wheeler has ear for music (Jan '10) Jan '10 RahRah 1
News Widespread disbelief at NZSO digital home proposal (Nov '09) Nov '09 anon 1
News CabMuFest librarian provides behind-the-scenes ... (Aug '09) Aug '09 KT Somero 1
More from around the web