Chris Brown talks about Rihanna

Nov 6, 2009 Full story: CNN

The excerpts released in advance by MTV shed little insight into Brown's thinking about what happened between the two hip-hop stars while riding in a rented Lamborghini in Los Angeles, California, on the eve of the 2009 Grammy Awards show.

Full Story
mya yessa

Providence, RI

#1 Nov 22, 2009
we all dissappointed at chris brown for beat up rihanna.rihanna use to be a happy pretty beautiful lil girl wit him but then chris brown crozz the line.and i think that's right what jayz did at the jail.jayz went to see chris brown at the jail and he was really mad at him for what he did to riri.and beyonce was all tellin jayz to stay out of the rihanna & chris brown business.what i think is that beyonce is hidding something.chris brown need to apologize to rihanna and her familys.rihanna needs to find another boyfriend except chris brown.and jayz needs to tell beyonce to go if he really want rihanna.
mya yessa

Providence, RI

#2 Nov 22, 2009
ummm.. rihanna chris brown beyonce jay-z.can it be a movie of four of them.woa i got one.eand i made it.is a brand new movie starring:rihanna fenty,jayz carter,beyonce knowles,chris brown,ciara harris,solange knowles,shakira & many more...the title of the movie is call: my victory.it's about rihanna who went on a vaction wit her family to da competetion beach and there was a competition for who can be the best singer and dancer.beyonce played the mean girl.but rihanna met jayz.and they became friends.but beyonce was jealous.cuz beyonce's boyfriend is jayz. and beyonce bought rihanna's boyfriend chris brown so that rihanna and jayz could stop seeing each other.but will rihanna win the competition or beyonce? it's my movie:my victory.or jayz will stop seeing riri becuz he is jealous chris & rihanna.solange is beyonce's sister and shakira is beyonce friend.but she use to know rihanna.and ciara played rihanna sister.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat Joe: '50 Cent is a has-been rapper' (Aug '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Why I'm Glad Lil Wayne Is Retiring (Nov '12) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 17
Drake Collaboration Is 'Coming,' Mystikal Promises (Mar '12) Mar '12 B-Boy 1
Game warns rappers never to upset Eminem or he'... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Sheik Yerbouti 1
Lil Wayne Welcomed Home Like A 'King' At Miami ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 notimpressed 1
Dance studio finds a new home (Sep '10) Sep '10 okay 10
Miley Cyrus, Justin Timberlake More Ring In The... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Leo 1
More from around the web