Country singer to headline event

Country singer to headline event

There are 4 comments on the The Reporter story from Aug 29, 2009, titled Country singer to headline event. In it, The Reporter reports that:

Chart-topping country and western singer Suzy Bogguss will headline the annual Art, Wine & Brew Festival Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

how much

Fairfield, CA

#1 Aug 29, 2009
Is admission free? If not, how much?

Since: Feb 08

Vacaville

#2 Aug 29, 2009
Will VVPD be there to hand out public intoxication tickets? Or do these fine folks get a pass on that...
Brian

Alamo, CA

#3 Aug 29, 2009
Will there be metal detectors, airport type security search and a bonus full body cavity search for those who fail screening?

By the way, who the hell is Suzy Bogguss in the first place?
Outtamymouth

San Mateo, CA

#4 Aug 29, 2009
how much wrote:
Is admission free? If not, how much?

Nothing was said about admission money, so unless or until we hear any different, we can presume that it is free.
I have no doubt that they will make their $$ by wine, beer, and whatever else sales...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suzy Bogguss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Preview: Blueberry headliner celebrates her str... (Jul '14) Jul '14 BARRON PILGRIM 1
News Two Step Round Th... - Suzy Bogg... (Dec '10) Feb '11 Band Parent 2
News Someday Soon - Suzy Bogguss (Aug '10) Aug '10 racefanrob 1
More from around the web