Two Step Round Th... - Suzy Bogg...

Dec 19, 2010 Full story: WOBB-FM Albany

One of the most acclaimed female country singers of the late '80s and '90s, Suzy Bogguss was able to balance country tradition with a contemporary mainstream sensibility, thereby satisfying both audiences and critics.

Full Story
racefanrob

Danville, KY

#1 Dec 31, 2010
I went through grade school with Suzy. She was a very awesome person then and I see no evidence that she has changed any at all. My Wife and I listen to Suzy's music often. It's great entertainment, and that "Cowboy Christmas Ball" with Michael Martin Murphy is my all-time favorite Christmas video.
It's about time for some ne hits Suzy ?
Band Parent

Franklin, TN

#2 Feb 25, 2011
Come listen to Suzy play her great music right here in Franklin, TN. She is graciously performing at a benefit for The Franklin High School Band. Visit www.thefranklinband.org for ticket information. A great deal and a good cause.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suzy Bogguss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Preview: Blueberry headliner celebrates her str... (Jul '14) Jul '14 BARRON PILGRIM 1
Someday Soon - Suzy Bogguss (Aug '10) Aug '10 racefanrob 1
Country singer to headline event (Aug '09) Aug '09 Outtamymouth 4
More from around the web