Lifewave patches
Karen Selick

#2 Sep 14, 2008
I have been using LifeWave patches for about 18 months with excellent results, too. For a description of the results I obtained with the Energy Enhancer patches, see my web page:

Spring Valley, CA

#3 Sep 16, 2008
Hey, these patches are amazing! the glutathione patches changed my brothers life around. he has lupus and every month like clock work on or around the 15th he breaks out with bad infections. even to the point that we have to take him to the hospital.
well starting in June i put him on the glutathione patches. well i have to tell you that he hasn't gotten a break out for the last 3 months! as a matter of fact he has NO sign of lupus! the patches is the only thing he has been on so you decide, we know what it was. email me for more information [email protected] or go to my web site

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suzanne Somers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letter: Suzanne Somers is no health care expert (Nov '13) Nov '13 Matthew 1
News Suzanne Somers, Jenny McCarthy and America's lo... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Ignore friend 2
News Suzanne Somers: Super Saleswoman (Apr '07) Aug '13 Dawson 4
News Suzanne Somers sizzles on The O'Reilly Factor (Feb '10) Jul '12 LOL 2
News QA: Suzanne Somers glad her sex symbol status w... (Apr '12) May '12 Lou 2
News Suzanne Somers: Sexy Forever Diet (Jan '11) Feb '12 unbelievable2 4
Suzanne Somers nude (May '11) May '11 Tad 1
More from around the web