Suzanne Somers' new book on alternative cancer remedies; latest celeb attack on mainstream med

Full story: Fox2Now

EDITOR'S NOTE: Ten years and $2.5 billion in research have found no cures from alternative medicine.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Sep 23, 2013
John Szymczak

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

There are many scientists who have devoted there talent to alternative medicine. Celebrities speaking out for alternative medicine are doing so because they have researched and educated themselves on the vast amount of work by these scientists. Don't sell alternative medicine short just because allopathic medical doctors, the AMA, pharmacutical companies, and the FDA are proceticting there turf. Alternative medicine existed since the begining of time. Do you think the National Cancer Institute wants to prevent cancer or would they rather wait until it occures and then try to cure it? How well have they done at that? Look at the stastics. Educate yourself. Go to the library, the internet, and the many radio programs discussing alternative medicine and healthy nutrition (an unknown subject to most allopatic doctors).
Jovan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Suzanne Somers Discussions

Search the Suzanne Somers Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Letter: Suzanne Somers is no health care expert (Nov '13) Nov '13 Matthew 1
Suzanne Somers, Jenny McCarthy and America's lo... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Ignore friend 2
Suzanne Somers: Super Saleswoman (Apr '07) Aug '13 Dawson 4
Suzanne Somers sizzles on The O'Reilly Factor (Feb '10) Jul '12 LOL 2
QA: Suzanne Somers glad her sex symbol status w... (Apr '12) May '12 Lou 2
Suzanne Somers: Sexy Forever Diet (Jan '11) Feb '12 unbelievable2 4
Suzanne Somers nude (May '11) May '11 Tad 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••