Longtime 'All My Children' Star Dies

Eileen Herlie , who appeared on " All My Children " for more than three decades as the motherly Myrtle Fargate, has died. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mare

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Oct 13, 2008
wow, i would have never thought she was 90 years old, even though she has been on the show forever. she portrayed her character so easily to believe that she was like an aunt in your own family. she lived a good life. i will keep "Myrtle" and her on screen as well as her off screen family in my prayers.
Connie

Plano, TX

#23 Oct 13, 2008
Alec Berg wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for tip irene0944! You're right I should respect my elders even when I think they are wrong. These posts are evidence of the freedom of speech that we enjoy in this country so you can't really tell me not to speak my mind, I have that right. As a person from an older generation you of all people should understand that and embrace that. If you don't like what I write, don't respond to it. We can have a civilized discussion if you want. I did not start the "moron" name calling today you and your little pal Karin did.
They were wrong about what? She was just showing compassion. Nothing wrong with that. I think you are just a nasty person. How original is that?
michie

United States

#24 Oct 13, 2008
it's a shame abc's all my children lost a great actress eileen herlie aka myrtle fargate played her role with love and passion she was what everyone wanted in a mother, myrtle fargate will sorely be missed on the show rest in peace
Mascara

Gaithersburg, MD

#25 Oct 14, 2008
She was awesome.. 90 years. she lived a good life.
sue t

United States

#26 Oct 14, 2008
wow thats sad ..loved her on the show for years,she didnt look too good the last few episodes that I saw her in .r.i.p.condolences to her family and friends

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Susan Lucci Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Susan Lucci Will Be Back With More 'Deadly Affa... (Nov '12) Apr '14 dmw 9
The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Susan Lucc... Apr '14 Dianna 4
'All My Children' without Susan Lucci? 'One Lif... (Jan '13) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 32
ABC cancels 'All My Children,' 'One Life to Live' (Apr '11) Sep '13 dmw 8
Items: Lifetime Sets Devious Maids Debut, Star ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Jan 1
Canceled ABC soaps to be reborn on the web (Jan '13) Feb '13 Jennifer 5
'All My Children' Reboot adds more names to the... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Skater Boy 1
•••
•••

Susan Lucci People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••