Creative control

Creative control

There are 4 comments on the WORLD Magazine story from Mar 26, 2009, titled Creative control. In it, WORLD Magazine reports that:

Another advance in the gay marriage movement was reached in February, this time not on the steps of a courthouse but in the world of steamy television melodrama known as soap operas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WORLD Magazine.

Carissa waters

Saint Louis, MO

#1 May 15, 2009
Seriously the things they wil try to put on TV to get ratings. Leave this behind closed doors. This is why I don't watch this show

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#2 May 15, 2009
Carissa waters wrote:
Seriously the things they wil try to put on TV to get ratings. Leave this behind closed doors. This is why I don't watch this show
And that folks, is what the channel changer is for.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 May 15, 2009
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>And that folks, is what the channel changer is for.
You'd swear they were strapped down and forced to watch. I flip past the "700 Club" or the "Girls Gone Wild" commercials without whining and having a cow over "the things on TV now"!!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#4 May 18, 2009
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>You'd swear they were strapped down and forced to watch. I flip past the "700 Club" or the "Girls Gone Wild" commercials without whining and having a cow over "the things on TV now"!!
Ya, and I can't believe all the STR8 people in these GLBT treads. They sure are worried more about "the act" then we are! ROTFL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Susan Lucci Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Susan Lucci Will Be Back With More 'Deadly Affa... (Nov '12) Apr '14 dmw 9
News The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Susan Lucc... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dianna 4
News 'All My Children' without Susan Lucci? 'One Lif... (Jan '13) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 32
News ABC cancels 'All My Children,' 'One Life to Live' (Apr '11) Sep '13 dmw 8
News Items: Lifetime Sets Devious Maids Debut, Star ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Jan 1
News Canceled ABC soaps to be reborn on the web (Jan '13) Feb '13 Jennifer 5
News 'All My Children' Reboot adds more names to the... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Skater Boy 1
More from around the web