Lucci to be 60 years old in December

Lucci to be 60 years old in December

There are 3 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Oct 20, 2006, titled Lucci to be 60 years old in December. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Question: How old is Susan Lucci from 'All My Children'? I always thought she must have an amazing plastic surgeon, but lately she's looking a little ragged .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Ulti Boy

Edmonton, Canada

#1 Nov 22, 2006
Unlike Deidre Hall, Jeanne Cooper and the rest I think Lucci hasn't had any work (plastic surgery). She has wrinkles and she is quite slim. She still looks great but she is around 60 so you can't expect her to stay looking in her 30's forever. Also, it would be hard for her not to be noticeable in getting such work considering her work schedule and the fact she doesn't get a lot of time off.
TINA

AOL

#2 Jan 22, 2007
SUSAN, U LOOKS SO GREAT AND SEXY LITTLE WOMAN!!!
HAVE A GREAT HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU!
She looks Great but

Birmingham, AL

#3 Aug 2, 2007
There is no way that she has not had plastic sugery. She looks almost the same way she did when the show started. If you look at her face then her neck you can tell she's had sugery. She's very beautiful though. Happy Belated Birthday Susan!:]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Susan Lucci Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Susan Lucci Will Be Back With More 'Deadly Affa... (Nov '12) Apr '14 dmw 9
News The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Susan Lucc... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dianna 4
News 'All My Children' without Susan Lucci? 'One Lif... (Jan '13) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 32
News ABC cancels 'All My Children,' 'One Life to Live' (Apr '11) Sep '13 dmw 8
News Items: Lifetime Sets Devious Maids Debut, Star ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Jan 1
News Canceled ABC soaps to be reborn on the web (Jan '13) Feb '13 Jennifer 5
News 'All My Children' Reboot adds more names to the... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Skater Boy 1
More from around the web