"All My Children" finale not to be mi...

"All My Children" finale not to be missed

There are 11 comments on the WTKR-TV Norfolk story from Sep 23, 2011, titled "All My Children" finale not to be missed. In it, WTKR-TV Norfolk reports that:

Four decades of love, death, returning from the dead, weddings, outings and Emmy wins comes to an end today -- on TV, anyway -- as "All My Children" airs its series finale on ABC .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTKR-TV Norfolk.

dee soper

Canton, OH

#1 Sep 23, 2011
HOPE NO ONE IS FOOLISH ENOUGH TO TURN ON THE CHEW!!HOPEFULLY THIS WILL FAIL AND JUST MAYBE GET OUR SOAPS BACK WHO IN THE HECK WANTS ANOTHER STUPID COOKING SHOW! BOYCOTT THE ADVERTISERS PLEASE PEOPLE!!!!DO NOT WATCH THE CHEW IT IS THE REASON YOU LOST YOUR SOAPS OUR BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE FOR THESE GOD AWLFUL LOOKING SUPPOSE TO BE COOKS GOOD GRIEF WHO HAS THE MONEY TO BUY ALL THESE STUPID INGREDIENTS WE ALL HAVE ENOUGH COOK BOOKS!BABY BOOMERS ARE EATING OUT AND HAVE DOWNSIZED AND NO ONE IS ENTERTAINING UNLESS YOUR A DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE ON A REALITY SHOW!!MOST NEWLY WEDS DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO COOK OR DO NOT KNOW HOW AND DO NOT WANT TO LEARN IT IS CHEAPER TO EAT OUT!!!THE YOUNG FAMILIES DO NOT HAVE TIME BETWEEN CAREERS AND JOBS PAYING FOR SCHOOL WOULD RATHER GRAB FAST FOOD FOR THE KIDS AND COME HOME AND WATCH THEIR FAVORITE SOAP!! BOYCOTT THE CHEW! BOYCOTT THE CHEW! AND ITS ADVERTISERS!
dee soper

Canton, OH

#2 Sep 23, 2011
boy cott the chew and its advertisers!! boycott the chew!! boycott the chew!!!! boycott the chew you must boycott the chew and stick with it remember this chew is the reason the soaps have been cancelled and also boycott the advertisers!!
dee soper

Canton, OH

#3 Sep 23, 2011
boycott the chew!! boycott the chew!! please please do not watch the chew!!this show was the reason your soaps got cancelled!! please boycott their advertisers as well boycott the chew please boycott the chew do not watch the chew!!!
anw

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Sep 23, 2011
On AMC is the last show today It be missed by many many fans It taught us many things
I wish it didnt got off the air The Crews & The Casts of AMC was great
THANK YOU AMC Wish you stay on the air
hair4u

Pikeville, KY

#5 Sep 26, 2011
i guess soaps are over for me I have been watching ever since I can remember, i'm 36yrs. no other soap can ever take amc. place Love u all
jkw

Caro, MI

#6 Sep 27, 2011
I hope that ABC chokes on The Chew and they will be forced to put AMC back on the air before they do something stupid like cancelling OLTL!!!
dnw

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Sep 27, 2011
jkw wrote:
I hope that ABC chokes on The Chew and they will be forced to put AMC back on the air before they do something stupid like cancelling OLTL!!!
AMC miss the shows
nancy

Lebanon, NH

#8 Sep 29, 2011
This is rediculous that the show is being cancelled to be aired on web only. Some people prefer the old fashion way like me. Tape and watch on tv not trying to find the latest on a computer.
nancy

Lebanon, NH

#9 Sep 29, 2011
this is the stupid. Put the show back on the TV as it was. Some people prefer things just the way they were/are why do you feel the need to mess it up. Change is not always the best way.
Very UN-HAPPY with what you have done.
nancy

Lebanon, NH

#10 Sep 29, 2011
dee soper wrote:
HOPE NO ONE IS FOOLISH ENOUGH TO TURN ON THE CHEW!!HOPEFULLY THIS WILL FAIL AND JUST MAYBE GET OUR SOAPS BACK WHO IN THE HECK WANTS ANOTHER STUPID COOKING SHOW! BOYCOTT THE ADVERTISERS PLEASE PEOPLE!!!!DO NOT WATCH THE CHEW IT IS THE REASON YOU LOST YOUR SOAPS OUR BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE FOR THESE GOD AWLFUL LOOKING SUPPOSE TO BE COOKS GOOD GRIEF WHO HAS THE MONEY TO BUY ALL THESE STUPID INGREDIENTS WE ALL HAVE ENOUGH COOK BOOKS!BABY BOOMERS ARE EATING OUT AND HAVE DOWNSIZED AND NO ONE IS ENTERTAINING UNLESS YOUR A DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE ON A REALITY SHOW!!MOST NEWLY WEDS DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO COOK OR DO NOT KNOW HOW AND DO NOT WANT TO LEARN IT IS CHEAPER TO EAT OUT!!!THE YOUNG FAMILIES DO NOT HAVE TIME BETWEEN CAREERS AND JOBS PAYING FOR SCHOOL WOULD RATHER GRAB FAST FOOD FOR THE KIDS AND COME HOME AND WATCH THEIR FAVORITE SOAP!! BOYCOTT THE CHEW! BOYCOTT THE CHEW! AND ITS ADVERTISERS!
I agree with this post this is stupid Keep the TV show going not everyone is a computer person and has the capability to use or have a computer so you are really messing with people who enjoy the shows.
dnw

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Sep 29, 2011
nancy wrote:
this is the stupid. Put the show back on the TV as it was. Some people prefer things just the way they were/are why do you feel the need to mess it up. Change is not always the best way. Very UN-HAPPY with what you have done.
Agree with you
BRING BACK AMC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Susan Lucci Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Susan Lucci Will Be Back With More 'Deadly Affa... (Nov '12) Apr '14 dmw 9
News The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Susan Lucc... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dianna 4
News 'All My Children' without Susan Lucci? 'One Lif... (Jan '13) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 32
News ABC cancels 'All My Children,' 'One Life to Live' (Apr '11) Sep '13 dmw 8
News Items: Lifetime Sets Devious Maids Debut, Star ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Jan 1
News Canceled ABC soaps to be reborn on the web (Jan '13) Feb '13 Jennifer 5
News 'All My Children' Reboot adds more names to the... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Skater Boy 1
More from around the web