All My Children Actors, Past and Present

All My Children Actors, Past and Present

There are 91 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Apr 15, 2011, titled All My Children Actors, Past and Present. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Eva La Rue played Maria Santos on All My Children from 1993-97, 1998, 2002-05, 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
kimwiesds

North Tonawanda, NY

#1 Apr 29, 2011
I hate to see these soaps leave the air. They are a legend from my childhood til now. Our grammas watched these soaps. How can you let them go for a cooking show or reality show. Give me a break. They have enough of those. If I don't get my Michael Nouri fix on All My Children everyday, I truly will be depressed. He is the best thing that ever happend to that show and they could run with it, but instead they are ditching it. Big mistake. People have DVR's now and the loyal fans like myself DVR all three ABC shows every day. i hope Michael considers another soap opera because I will still always be a soap opera fan. He is also great in Damages and the locals have ditched that show too. You have to have Direct TV. Even Netflix can't provide Season 3 of Damages and yet we are paying tons of money for Television stations we don't even want.
kwieds

Lake View, NY

#2 Aug 9, 2011
if ABC has any smarts it will pick up Michael Nouri on General Hospital as port charles is a mobster town and he has played many gangster parts. He is so handsome and a great actor. He should have more main parts. In the theater he is at his best and he has a wonderful voice also. He takes my breath away.
dmw

United States

#3 Aug 10, 2011
AMC came back maria. For 1 day Leo for 1 days Zac and Dixie. From the dead who next cant wait who else. Is David gonna bring back Stuart and Babe back from rthe dead too.
dmw

United States

#4 Aug 10, 2011
I hope AMC dont come off the air. I use to watch it when with my mom ever when my mom died I still watch it.
dmw

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2011
On AMC on the show today 8-10-11 David is follow Dixie. Zack think that Greenlee is kendall. Cant wait tomorrow Wonder what David is gonna do next
dmw

United States

#6 Aug 10, 2011
What next?
amw

United States

#7 Aug 11, 2011
all my children is my favorite favorite soap opera.
mvp

United States

#8 Aug 12, 2011
How many watch AMC? I dont want AMC leave the air KEEP IT ON PLEASE
dmw

United States

#9 Aug 12, 2011
On 8-11-11 On AMC JR saw his mom over Tad house? What is he gonna said or do?
amw

United States

#10 Aug 12, 2011
mvp wrote:
How many watch AMC? I dont want AMC leave the air KEEP IT ON PLEASE
A lot of people I hope
Keep AMC ON THE AIR.
Ozzie Guillen

Springfield, IL

#11 Aug 12, 2011
dmw and amw??? You mean, there are 2 of you??
Which one have I been arguing with all week??
dmw

United States

#12 Aug 12, 2011
Ozzie I didnt know you like soap opera. Which one?
amw

United States

#13 Aug 12, 2011
DMW thats a good one.
dmw

United States

#14 Aug 12, 2011
On AMC 8-12-11 Kendall saw Zack. What would she do ?
Cant wait.
Ozzie Guillen

Springfield, IL

#15 Aug 12, 2011
amw wrote:
DMW thats a good one.
OK, now I'm convinced that amw and dmw are the same person.
Take your meds.

But, since you "both" asked, I like General Hospital. What are Luke and Laura up to these days??
dmw

United States

#16 Aug 12, 2011
Ozzie Guillen wrote:
<quoted text> OK, now I'm convinced that amw and dmw are the same person. Take your meds. But, since you "both" asked, I like General Hospital. What are Luke and Laura up to these days??
No I am only 1 person maybe you are 2 people better go to the doctor and get a new pills. GH Laura is on some show Y&R. Plus we talking about AMC .
anw

United States

#17 Aug 15, 2011
Is kendall gonna run to zack? Does David got babe and who else he came back. Cant wat for the show.
And Ozzie I only 1 person.
Ozzie Guillen

Springfield, IL

#18 Aug 15, 2011
dmw wrote:
<quoted text>No I am only 1 person maybe you are 2 people better go to the doctor and get a new pills. GH Laura is on some show Y&R. Plus we talking about AMC .
1 person??? But, dmw and amw are always answering each other...
You have officially proven, 100%, that you are the dumbest person on the internet. The ENTIRE INTERNET.
dnw

United States

#19 Aug 15, 2011
No Ozzie you are dumb and you need some smart pills maybe you should ask your doctor for it. And this is topix for AMC not for you calling people names.
Ozzie Guillen

Springfield, IL

#20 Aug 15, 2011
dnw wrote:
No Ozzie you are dumb and you need some smart pills maybe you should ask your doctor for it. And this is topix for AMC not for you calling people names.
Hang in ther Champ, you might eventually catch on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Susan Lucci Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Susan Lucci Will Be Back With More 'Deadly Affa... (Nov '12) Apr '14 dmw 9
News The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Susan Lucc... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dianna 4
News 'All My Children' without Susan Lucci? 'One Lif... (Jan '13) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 32
News ABC cancels 'All My Children,' 'One Life to Live' (Apr '11) Sep '13 dmw 8
News Items: Lifetime Sets Devious Maids Debut, Star ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Jan 1
News Canceled ABC soaps to be reborn on the web (Jan '13) Feb '13 Jennifer 5
News 'All My Children' Reboot adds more names to the... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Skater Boy 1
More from around the web