Jennifer Nettles + Kelly Clarkson 'Du...

Jennifer Nettles + Kelly Clarkson 'Duets' Partners Revealed

There are 24 comments on the KUAD-FM Windsor story from May 20, 2012, titled Jennifer Nettles + Kelly Clarkson 'Duets' Partners Revealed. In it, KUAD-FM Windsor reports that:

'Duets,' the new reality singing competition series starring Sugarland vocalist Jennifer Nettles and semi-country singer Kelly Clarkson , debuts this coming Thursday in a two-hour premiere.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUAD-FM Windsor.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The cure revealed

Gray, GA

#1 May 20, 2012
And the world cheers! In a world of suffering and sadness, its good that we have mindless sh*& like this to distract us.
even better

Ocilla, GA

#2 May 20, 2012
It is even better to watch all the people act like this is going to do something for Douglas. We'll still be fighting the same battles after it airs.

And now everyone is going to act like they have a stack in it.
Kiss off

United States

#3 May 24, 2012
Well I just watched them sing and they did great together. So what if this doesn't do anything for Douglas GA who really thought it would in the first place . Some sour As- like the above may but it was nice to see them and both being from coffee county.
Yay

Fitzgerald, GA

#4 May 24, 2012
Great people representing the city of Douglas, Georgia!
what u going do

Brookville, PA

#5 May 24, 2012
they sound great, but i cannot stand to watch her face, but she maded a good pick with him.
Douglas Fan

Ford City, PA

#6 May 24, 2012
He is a very talented singer and I enjoyed watching it. Good Luck to you, John. You are extremely talented. Beautiful Job! I do not know you personally but you made Douglas Proud.
It is just fun watching a young person from Douglas doing so well.
fun

Warner Robins, GA

#7 May 24, 2012
Fun is watching everyone jump on the coat tails and act like they are all BFFs.
Douglas Fan

Ford City, PA

#8 May 24, 2012
I do not know him at all. Just thought he was talented that's all. I am sure his friends and family are getting a great kick out of this.

It is neat though.
Ambrosier

Douglas, GA

#9 May 24, 2012
John G. should have been no. 1 of that group. He was the best!
just me

United States

#10 May 24, 2012
Ambrosier wrote:
John G. should have been no. 1 of that group. He was the best!
I agree...they were awesome!!!!
yada

San Fernando, CA

#11 May 24, 2012
fun wrote:
Fun is watching everyone jump on the coat tails and act like they are all BFFs.
my thoughts exactly.whats in it for them
old doc

Douglas, GA

#12 May 24, 2012
Douglas got a lot of good publicity tonight thanks to Jennifer and John. And John was chosen partially because of his affiliation with the Coffee Co. 4-H Club. She was true to her home town tonight.
Uhhh

Fitzgerald, GA

#13 May 25, 2012
People who bash Jennifer and/or John are just trash. Idiots. Inbreds. All of the above. They will never amount to anything.

Both Jennifer & John brought out the best of Douglas and have brought pride to their city. We should support them like a city should. I am glad to see soooo many supporters of them on Facebook (locally) and in articles being written so many people agree that John & Jennifer should have been in first!(On such a confusing voting scale)
Let it go

United States

#14 May 31, 2012
People are jealous because Jennifer has succeeded and people dont like other people from Coffee County to succeed - JEALOUSY !!
coffee cup

Douglas, GA

#15 May 31, 2012
When is Douglas going to put a "Home of Jennifer Nettles" by or close to our city limits signs?

Leesburg has Luke Bryan and Buster Posey signs at its' city limits.
loopzy

Ocilla, GA

#16 Jun 1, 2012
I thought that John did an amazing job. Never heard him sing before but I did use to get my hair done by his wife when she worked at that place by it's fashion. lol
do not get it

Adel, GA

#17 Jun 1, 2012
I don't get fanatics.
Really

Moultrie, GA

#18 Jun 1, 2012
coffee cup wrote:
When is Douglas going to put a "Home of Jennifer Nettles" by or close to our city limits signs?
Leesburg has Luke Bryan and Buster Posey signs at its' city limits.
Who is luke Bryan?
do not get it

Adel, GA

#19 Jun 1, 2012
Posting a sign is going to do NOTHING for this community. Why post a sign?
just me

Tishomingo, MS

#20 Jun 2, 2012
loopzy wrote:
I thought that John did an amazing job. Never heard him sing before but I did use to get my hair done by his wife when she worked at that place by it's fashion. lol
John and Jennifer did a great job Thurs night...I think their voices blend much better than any of the other contestants but I think Stay was a stronger song choice. Hopefully they will stick to those stronger songs. The audience really loves them ; )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sugarland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sawyer Brown makes a sweet Sugar substitute (Aug '06) Aug '16 HAWGDADDY 3
News Sugarland, promoter settle with state fair victims (Dec '14) Dec '14 Fa-Foxy 14
News Cincinnati girl hurt at state fair challenges I... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Pops 1
News Don't worry, Sugarland isn't breaking up (Jul '14) Jul '14 marc manno 1
News Country music snubbing women? (May '14) May '14 I HATE New Days 1
News Jennifer Nettles takes the State Fair stage Sep... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Just to say 1
News Music ReviewNettles echoes vintage '70s fare (Mar '14) Mar '14 Big mike 2
More from around the web