Sublime with Rome Return to the Studi...

Sublime with Rome Return to the Studio for New Album

There are 1 comment on the PR-inside.com story from Sep 27, 2010, titled Sublime with Rome Return to the Studio for New Album. In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network 2010-09-28 02:57:40 - Reunited punk icons SUBLIME are set to hit the studio again to record the ir first album of new material in 13 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

hutch

Puyallup, WA

#1 Oct 28, 2010
Are you in weed CA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sublime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sublime with rome in las vegas!!!!!!!!!! (Jul '11) Aug '11 Emily 2
News Bradley Nowell and Sublime: The Unrecognized Ro... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Brandt Hardin 1
News Fans welcome home Sublime with Rome (Aug '10) Aug '10 Ed hardy shirts w... 1
News What I Got - Sublime (May '10) May '10 brittaney 1
News Music: Sublime with Rome at the LC | Columbus A... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Skinner 1
News Judge rules surviving Sublime members can't rev... (Nov '09) Jan '10 InvaderTina 9
News Reunion of Surviving Members of Rock Band Subli... (Nov '09) Jan '10 InvaderTina 5
More from around the web