Donnie Wahlberg, Wife Divorcing - Couple has two sons together

Full story: Zap2it.com 9
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Donnie Wahlberg's marriage doesn't have "The Right Stuff." The actor-singer-producer and his wife Kim Fey filed for divorce on Wednesday, Aug. Full Story
Andre_K

Beaumont, TX

#1 Aug 19, 2008
That first paragraph is sooo messed up. :)
Hula Gal

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Aug 24, 2008
Kim is a very nice lady and his kids are great as well. I hope he feels terrible about deceiving them in such a way- I know them personally through Kimmies mom- I hope she gets everything out that cheating &^$#@!!!! Remember she married you when NKOTB were over and you had nothing- she stuck by you through it all and then you lie like that! Such pity.
Samantha

AOL

#3 Sep 7, 2008
Donnie I'm so sorry for what you're going through but it will get better in time......also i'm so happy that nkotb is back and stronger than ever. I work at Fye the music store on route 4 east in river edge and i bought not 1 but 2 copies of the deluxe album i love it.... and the collaborations on this album are awesome........by the way I mentioned Fye because your brother Mark was at the fye in Hackensack on route 17 south and the manager from their sent me a picture message and it was Mike and your brother Mark....I was very jealous....Hopefully one day in the near future you and the boys can stop by....that would make so happy......
RKS

Laurel, MD

#4 Oct 6, 2008
Hula Gal wrote:
Kim is a very nice lady and his kids are great as well. I hope he feels terrible about deceiving them in such a way- I know them personally through Kimmies mom- I hope she gets everything out that cheating &^$#@!!!! Remember she married you when NKOTB were over and you had nothing- she stuck by you through it all and then you lie like that! Such pity.
----------

Wow, you really know Kim? What is she like, how is she holding up with the whole divorce thing? HOw did she find out that he cheated on her?
SILVERGOLD

Avondale, AZ

#5 Oct 23, 2008
Hula Gal wrote:
Hey, perhaps you do know Kim. I believe it's sad & trajic if Donnie cheated on her. However, I find it kind of suspect on your part to indicate that she stayed with him when NKOTB was over & he had nothing. How could he ever had nothing! He certainly had tons of money & must have been one hell of a provider. After all, the media indicates she is suing for custody of the kids including child support & spousal support. Additionally, he does have a continous portfolio/resume for acting. Maybe he has cheated as many celebrities have done, but to say that he had nothing is short of the truth. I emphasize with Kim if she endured hard times with Donnie. After all, I am married with 3 kids and have been through a lot in my marriage too. I'm simply disputing the idea that he didn't have anything while Kim stayed with him. She may have put up with unpleasant crap, but I don't believe there was a shortage of money.
SILVERGOLD

Avondale, AZ

#6 Oct 23, 2008
Donnie,

I so hope that isn't true about cheating. I have been a fan of NKOTB since I was 11 years old. I am now a grown woman. Kim, so sorry if that is true. I am married and have endured many rough times as well. Many times I thought I wouldn't make it. God bless you & your kids.
JeS

Mertztown, PA

#7 Mar 15, 2009
Well well Dennis Cheese, now that Kim is out of the picture, I am all yours *wink wink*.
jennyfromthebloc k

Mountain View, CA

#8 Aug 3, 2009
Uhhhh... anyone paying attention out there? Donnie was set for life after NKOTB. He made out financially. I'm talking about tens of millions of dollars. Now that the group got back together, his earnings after the divorce is all his. California law.

My take? Leave both of them alone. They've got kids. They're all going through stuff that doesn't need to be discussed among strangers!
Kelly

Pearl River, NY

#9 Oct 11, 2010
These slum boards are amazing. First of all, the girl who CLAIMS to know Kim. WHY would go come on here and disclose personal information? We do not know the reasoning for the divorce and why should we know? IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!! You are so ignorant to say Donnie had nothing. Those guys were pretty well set after NKOTB. Furthermore he started his acting career and made well there I am sure, at least I hope. Kim and Donnie lived well, alot better than they possibly lived as kids. Did anyone think that maybe the two of them wanted different things? It has been stated they remain very close friends. So lets leave them alone so it can remain that way. Lets allow them to have some privacy as little as they do have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stuff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Right Stuff' Director Philip Kaufman to Be Lau... Oct '14 MuguMuguMugabe 1
How NKOTB achieved ubiquity before Facebook and... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Monica Christina ... 1
Redstone 3, the Depiction in popular culture an... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Bruce 1
Larry Wilson: Local aviatrix Pancho Barnes defi... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Route 66 3
The Wright Stuff (Feb '10) Feb '10 Michelle 1
New Kids on the Block coming to Fresno (Apr '09) Apr '09 lisa 1
Real Astronauts Don't Drink Pee (Feb '09) Feb '09 Andpoo 1
More from around the web