Nadja Michael: How Salome strips bare...

Nadja Michael: How Salome strips bare the soul of a singer

There are 1 comment on the Telegraph.co.uk story from Feb 14, 2008, titled Nadja Michael: How Salome strips bare the soul of a singer. In it, Telegraph.co.uk reports that:

“Salome is not nice, it's not beautiful”

Naked or not? Covent Garden's forthcoming production of the controversial opera is shrouded in secrecy. via Telegraph.co.uk

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Telegraph.co.uk.

Carlos Montane

Bloomington, IN

#1 Jun 2, 2008
I know Miss Michael for 15 years. I watch her develop as a mezzo-soprano. She was then a real pro and a very hard working artist, always looking for perfection. I followed her career as a mezzo-soprano and was one , of possible several people that accepted her change to soprano and my adviced was based not only for her facility for high notes, but also for her ability to stay in the soprano tessitura. Miss Michael not only has a great voice, but is very musical, excellent actress and most important of all, a great, honest, sincere and generous person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Strauss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Andre Rieu creates a new world through his music (Mar '13) Mar '13 Deirdre Kruger 1
News Classical artist rocks arena - REVIEW (Jul '09) Nov '11 Anne 6
News Ben Jammin tells his story in song (Aug '10) Aug '10 capt keith 2
News Rolando Villazon should learn from the classica... (Aug '10) Aug '10 concert expert 2
News Wife murders husband, incest; a darkly brillian... (Aug '10) Aug '10 GenieBelle 5
News Impressive singing, disturbing characterization... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Chuck Mnpls 3
News Andre Rieu brings world tour to Nassau Coliseum (May '09) May '09 roger43 5
More from around the web