Wife murders husband, incest; a darkl...

Wife murders husband, incest; a darkly brilliant staging of Strauss' Elektra

There are 5 comments on the WHNT-TV Huntsville story from Aug 8, 2010, titled Wife murders husband, incest; a darkly brilliant staging of Strauss' Elektra. In it, WHNT-TV Huntsville reports that:

The queen murders her husband; their son kills his mother, and there are hints of incest everywhere.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT-TV Huntsville.

patrick

United States

#2 Aug 9, 2010
this is sick!
Billy Booger Eater

Pulaski, TN

#3 Aug 9, 2010
patrick wrote:
this is sick!
Then it will be immediately embraced by the libtards and turned into a religion.
GenieBelle

Athens, AL

#4 Aug 9, 2010
Did either of you actually read this article? This is a play based on the life of a mythological Greek princess. It's no more "sick" than what's currently available in book and video stores.

Huntsville, AL

#5 Aug 9, 2010
and ha ! to those who say opera is boring.
GenieBelle

Athens, AL

#7 Aug 9, 2010
Billy Booger Eater wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I "have" to read it, Brainiac?
To avoid looking a a complete fool....yes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Strauss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Andre Rieu creates a new world through his music (Mar '13) Mar '13 Deirdre Kruger 1
News Classical artist rocks arena - REVIEW (Jul '09) Nov '11 Anne 6
News Ben Jammin tells his story in song (Aug '10) Aug '10 capt keith 2
News Rolando Villazon should learn from the classica... (Aug '10) Aug '10 concert expert 2
News Impressive singing, disturbing characterization... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Chuck Mnpls 3
News Andre Rieu brings world tour to Nassau Coliseum (May '09) May '09 roger43 5
News Cover: Trans-Siberian Orchestra: From Bach to rock (Nov '08) Nov '08 a man da 4
More from around the web