Ben Jammin tells his story in song

Ben Jammin tells his story in song

There are 2 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Aug 26, 2010, titled Ben Jammin tells his story in song. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Benjamin Holck -- known widely in Santa Cruz as Ben Jammin -- has earned himself a big role on local stages in the 20 years since he came to Santa Cruz.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Holly O

Newark, CA

#1 Aug 26, 2010
We'll be there Ben, can't wait!!!
capt keith

United States

#2 Aug 29, 2010
hey are still jammin! good on ya mate!! is that the holly I would have made a happy girl? still fixing stuff.wish you the best...telll holly she can look me up under abc marine s.c or monterey....out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Strauss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Andre Rieu creates a new world through his music (Mar '13) Mar '13 Deirdre Kruger 1
News Classical artist rocks arena - REVIEW (Jul '09) Nov '11 Anne 6
News Rolando Villazon should learn from the classica... (Aug '10) Aug '10 concert expert 2
News Wife murders husband, incest; a darkly brillian... (Aug '10) Aug '10 GenieBelle 5
News Impressive singing, disturbing characterization... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Chuck Mnpls 3
News Andre Rieu brings world tour to Nassau Coliseum (May '09) May '09 roger43 5
News Cover: Trans-Siberian Orchestra: From Bach to rock (Nov '08) Nov '08 a man da 4
More from around the web