Virgin Festival lineup announced -- Arts and Culture, Pimlico, ...

There are 10 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Apr 2, 2008, titled Virgin Festival lineup announced -- Arts and Culture, Pimlico, .... In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Kanye West , the Foo Fighters and the Stone Temple Pilots are among the headliners for this summer's Virgin Mobile Festival, the third annual show in Baltimore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Prospect Expert

Baltimore, MD

#1 Apr 2, 2008
Big deal! Bring back the bands that mattered: Black Sabbath, Mountain, Motorhead, Deep Purple, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, etc.

That would be HUGE.
Not A Fan

Bethpage, NY

#2 Apr 2, 2008
Always held the hottest time of year. Parking is a nightmare. Ticket prices too high. Band sets overlapping making it impossible to see all you want to see. Not that the latter is an issue this year, since this is a boring lineup that they couldn't even pay me to go see. And camping at Pimlico? Really? Branson is high on something, and it isn't flight.
Shawn

Boyds, MD

#3 Apr 2, 2008
One word - BORING!
Shawn

Boyds, MD

#4 Apr 2, 2008
The officially confirmed lineup is very uninspired aside from Nine Inch Nails. You couldn't pay me to go...well I might take a ticket and hang out in the dance tent. Underworld are alway good.
Radioactive Kitties

Hampton, VA

#5 Apr 2, 2008
Prospect Expert wrote:
Big deal! Bring back the bands that mattered: Black Sabbath, Mountain, Motorhead, Deep Purple, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, etc.
That would be HUGE.
dude have you ever hard of OzzFest?

come on i was excited to see STP and NiN on the bill!!! now if we could get MetallicA... that would be awesome!!!
brandon

San Francisco, CA

#6 Apr 2, 2008
B-O-R-I-N-G C-R-A-P
Bill K

Baltimore, MD

#7 Apr 2, 2008
I'm OLD.....

Why don't we get the Jefferson Airplane, Santana, Country Joe and the Fish and call it GEEZER FEST......we could all sit around and smoke pot and say "GROOVY MAN".....and we could all sit around and describe the pretty colors we have in our soiled DEPENDS......FAR OUT
Bill K

Baltimore, MD

#8 Apr 2, 2008
And don't forget Steppenwolf and Grand Funk Railroad......and a few hits of acid....Is Jimi Hendrix doing any touring this year?

No disrespect to Jimi....I love him....don't bogart that joint my friend.....
dat dude

Rossville, GA

#10 Apr 18, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold needs to play v-fest this year!!!!!
Tyler

Seattle, WA

#11 Apr 28, 2008
Soooo excited...so much so i made a playlist for it, and my mom told me once it was nice to share, so...
http://www.nutsie.com/member/view_member/3107...
check it. see you in a few months...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stone Temple Pilots Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weekend picks (Jul '14) Jul '14 muzak 1
News Lil Wayne back home for Voodoo Experience (Jun '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Scott Weiland, Morrissey, and Mark Farner -- is... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Greg 1
News Trial set for Phoenix woman accused of abusing ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Go Blue Forever 1
Stone Temple Pilots nude (Dec '12) Dec '12 Trisha 1
News Scott Weiland bringing solo tour to Sayreville,... (Nov '12) Nov '12 ChrisS 1
Cincy (Sep '11) Sep '11 MBTB 1
More from around the web