Life - Stone Temple Pilots Announce Tour

Life - Stone Temple Pilots Announce Tour

There are 4 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Apr 8, 2008, titled Life - Stone Temple Pilots Announce Tour. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

After a five-year breakup and nearly eight-year absence from the concert scene, Stone Temple Pilots will reunite for a North American tour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

rockgod

Atlanta, GA

#1 Apr 8, 2008
its about time somebody brought back rock and roll
Backwoods

North Anson, ME

#3 Apr 9, 2008
Do I smell more 'Ben-Gay'?
Get Real

Johnston, RI

#4 Apr 9, 2008
What is this, 1998? YOUR CAREER IS OVER. Chumps. You were an average band anyway. Stay of the needles and nose candy if you want to do something.
rokkor

Princeton, Canada

#5 May 9, 2008
Yeah!!!
Definitely time for some real music to come back!
This reunion is long overdue!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stone Temple Pilots Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
STP Singer Submissions - post them here ! the w... (Mar '16) Mar '16 david s 1
News Gov. Brown's sister on board of firm in gas leak (Dec '15) Dec '15 Joshua Howard 1
News Weiland Cancels Upcoming European Tour (Aug '15) Aug '15 DisDude 1
News Weekend picks (Jul '14) Jul '14 muzak 1
News Lil Wayne back home for Voodoo Experience (Jun '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Scott Weiland, Morrissey, and Mark Farner -- is... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Greg 1
News Trial set for Phoenix woman accused of abusing ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web