Stone Temple Pilots at peace together...

Stone Temple Pilots at peace together | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 2 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from May 25, 2010, titled Stone Temple Pilots at peace together | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The peace sign on the cover of the new, self-titled Stone Temple Pilots album says much about the state of the veteran rock quartet these days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Sanchez

Norwalk, CT

#1 May 25, 2010
You don't have to force yourself to like it, but its missing a compelling reason to listen to it twice.
Rob

Denver, CO

#2 May 25, 2010
I saw them in Milwaukee 2 months ago. They came out strong, but when the uppers wore off for Scott, it was obvious the uppers were only covering up the downers, as his performance died like a battery. The band was obviously pissed as their attempts to play classics like "Dead & Bloated" and "Lounge Fly" were sabotaged by Scott not being able to get it together in pitch or timing. He kept reverting to nursery rhyme style falsetto ramblings as the song being played by the band was forced to crumble into nothingness. Good job Scott! You're a tortured rock star. Very original.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stone Temple Pilots Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
STP Singer Submissions - post them here ! the w... Mar '16 david s 1
News Gov. Brown's sister on board of firm in gas leak Dec '15 Joshua Howard 1
News Weiland Cancels Upcoming European Tour (Aug '15) Aug '15 DisDude 1
News Weekend picks (Jul '14) Jul '14 muzak 1
News Lil Wayne back home for Voodoo Experience (Jun '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Scott Weiland, Morrissey, and Mark Farner -- is... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Greg 1
News Trial set for Phoenix woman accused of abusing ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web