checkeredpast

Show Low, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2008

All I can say is this highly anticipated show for Boise ended up being the biggest disappointment of the summer, possibly the last several! At this outdoor venue, the actual production schedule had STP on at 8:15pm and off at 10:30pm. Yeah right! STP finally took stage at 9:33pm - an hour & fifteen min late. Based on the way they performed, it might have been best if they hadn't shown at all. Scott was obviously wasted...too wasted that is...Which is exactly why STP came on late...Apparently someone forgot to call in the bands medication requirements before the show...Several favors were called in to get STP (at least Scott) what they require in order to play. TRUE STORY! Scotts vocals sucked, instead of his slinky swagger, he was more like trying to keep on his feet. He talked incoherrently in between songs and they promptly left the stage at 10:40pm...A whole hour and 10 minutes. Another true story...at least 30 local police and sherrif deputies were in wait behind stage in full riot gear in case Boise decided to get pissed!

How sad for fans to have to deal with this crap. What a miserable existence it must be to have to actually do drugs in order to do the thing you most certainly loved at one point. Shame on them for not choosing one over the other.
notafan

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Complete disappointment in my opinion. The dude puking in the garbage was more entertaining...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stone Temple Pilots Discussions

Search the Stone Temple Pilots Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Weekend picks Jul 1 muzak 1
Lil Wayne back home for Voodoo Experience (Jun '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Scott Weiland, Morrissey, and Mark Farner -- is... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Greg 1
Trial set for Phoenix woman accused of abusing ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Go Blue Forever 1
Stone Temple Pilots nude (Dec '12) Dec '12 Trisha 1
Scott Weiland bringing solo tour to Sayreville,... (Nov '12) Nov '12 ChrisS 1
Cincy (Sep '11) Sep '11 MBTB 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••