Velvet Revolver, Singer Weiland Part Ways

Full story: NBC 5 Chicago 22
Scott Weiland is leaving Velvet Revolver, according to the rest of the band. Slash, Duff McKagen, Matt Sorum and Dave Kushner have issued a statement through their management saying they are parting ways with ... Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
David White

Huntington Beach, CA

#22 Aug 8, 2008
Kevin Jones is unbeatable I'd put him up against Chris Cornell any day its too bad VR won't give him an audition as they are too stuck up too see what they're missing !! there too worried about playing rock stars to get the best man for the job I should know I'm his drummer - that they'd walk away from Jones to jam with with Spacehog's Singer is a JOKE !!!
Jeremy Moore

Tempe, AZ

#23 Sep 20, 2008
Just go get Axl for crying out loud. Enough already... The run of the original GnR lineup was cut short. Give us what we should have had in the mid 90s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stone Temple Pilots Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weekend picks (Jul '14) Jul '14 muzak 1
News Lil Wayne back home for Voodoo Experience (Jun '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Scott Weiland, Morrissey, and Mark Farner -- is... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Greg 1
News Trial set for Phoenix woman accused of abusing ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Go Blue Forever 1
Stone Temple Pilots nude (Dec '12) Dec '12 Trisha 1
News Scott Weiland bringing solo tour to Sayreville,... (Nov '12) Nov '12 ChrisS 1
Cincy (Sep '11) Sep '11 MBTB 1
More from around the web