Stone Temple Pilots to play in Portsm...

Stone Temple Pilots to play in Portsmouth Oct. 9

There are 4 comments on the PilotOnline.com story from Aug 30, 2009, titled Stone Temple Pilots to play in Portsmouth Oct. 9. In it, PilotOnline.com reports that:

Portsmouth, Va. Stone Temple Pilots , considered by fans and critics alike as one of the foremost rock bands of the past 15 years, will perform one of their few 2009 concerts on Friday, Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PilotOnline.com.

Robo

Norfolk, VA

#1 Oct 9, 2009
That show was good for my soul.
Kathy

Vancouver, WA

#2 Oct 10, 2009
Robo wrote:
That show was good for my soul.
Did you see the Meat Puppets open the show?
If so, how were they?
Robo

Norfolk, VA

#3 Oct 10, 2009
As you would expect, loose and all over the map.
Pooster

Portsmouth, VA

#4 Oct 10, 2009
Robo wrote:
As you would expect, loose and all over the map.
I didn't like the fact that Scott was very hard to hear over the gunfire and sirens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stone Temple Pilots Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
STP Singer Submissions - post them here ! the w... (Mar '16) Mar '16 david s 1
News Gov. Brown's sister on board of firm in gas leak (Dec '15) Dec '15 Joshua Howard 1
News Weiland Cancels Upcoming European Tour (Aug '15) Aug '15 DisDude 1
News Weekend picks (Jul '14) Jul '14 muzak 1
News Lil Wayne back home for Voodoo Experience (Jun '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Scott Weiland, Morrissey, and Mark Farner -- is... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Greg 1
News Trial set for Phoenix woman accused of abusing ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web