Scott Weiland bringing solo tour to S...

Scott Weiland bringing solo tour to Sayreville, N.J.

There are 1 comment on the NJ.com story from Oct 22, 2012, titled Scott Weiland bringing solo tour to Sayreville, N.J.. In it, NJ.com reports that:

Singer Scott Weiland, seen here performing in 2011 with Stone Temple Pilots at Musikfest in Bethlehem, will take the stage at Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, N.J. Scott Weiland is going solo once more.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

ChrisS

Dumont, NJ

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Scott is great,.... when he is singing "his" solo stuff. His solo records are probably some of the best out there by a lead singer who goes and does his own stuff in the side. Saw him a few times live solo... once at Borgata, the Gramercy and couple other places as well.... as long as he's on his game, its an awesome show. Please Scott.... i know your out on tour solo again.... please no christmas album again... and stop with the cover songs... your stuff is just as great if not better...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stone Temple Pilots Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
STP Singer Submissions - post them here ! the w... (Mar '16) Mar '16 david s 1
News Gov. Brown's sister on board of firm in gas leak (Dec '15) Dec '15 Joshua Howard 1
News Weiland Cancels Upcoming European Tour (Aug '15) Aug '15 DisDude 1
News Weekend picks (Jul '14) Jul '14 muzak 1
News Lil Wayne back home for Voodoo Experience (Jun '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Scott Weiland, Morrissey, and Mark Farner -- is... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Greg 1
News Trial set for Phoenix woman accused of abusing ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web