Bob Dylan to perform at Virgin Mobile Festival in Baltimore

Bob Dylan has joined the lineup of the 3rd Virgin Mobile Festival at Pimlico Race Course on Aug. Full Story
TRIPLE K

Mertztown, PA

#1 Apr 29, 2008
Sux in the 60's and still sux

Since: Feb 08

Allentown

#2 Apr 29, 2008
TRIPLE K wrote:
Triple K! Im mad at you! Dylan is a genius! I was just listening to Highway 61 the other day.
TRIPLE K

Mertztown, PA

#3 Apr 29, 2008
Radical one, he was booed off of many stages in his career for his whing music,especially in the 60's you will never hear me play his stuff, it has no value to society, but that is my opinion, in the valley of the oldies by most oldies music directors, you will see very little on the playlists maybe his one big hit...but they also booed off 38 special when they opened for the Doobie brothers and Forigner (spelling sux) I was never and never will be a Dylan music listener..But if you like him go see him, and take a doobie with you to understand his music , a few tokes and his music will become a little clearer!!! LOL

Allentown

#4 Apr 29, 2008
Who cares about 38 Special and Foreigner! They do not compare to the poetic briliance of Dylan. Frankly the Doobies are overrated and when Michael Mcdonald stepped in he further ruined them with his wussiness!

Allentown

#5 Apr 29, 2008
Other worthy artist include Wilco, Iggy's Stooges, and of course Chuck Berry. I dont care much for the Foo Fighters and NIN but I can handle them. If I decided to go I would never sit through the pseudo hippie, jam band, folky garbage of Jack Johnson or the rap junk of Kanye West.
Lilly Rosemary

United States

#6 Apr 30, 2008
TRIPLE K wrote:
Learn how to spell.

Allentown

#7 Apr 30, 2008
Lilly Rosemary wrote:
<quoted text>Learn how to spell.
In defense of Triple K who is an associate of mine despite some disagreements, Im sure he knows the proper spelling. He is spelling the word the slang trendy way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stone Temple Pilots Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weekend picks Jul '14 muzak 1
Lil Wayne back home for Voodoo Experience (Jun '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Scott Weiland, Morrissey, and Mark Farner -- is... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Greg 1
Trial set for Phoenix woman accused of abusing ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Go Blue Forever 1
Stone Temple Pilots nude (Dec '12) Dec '12 Trisha 1
Scott Weiland bringing solo tour to Sayreville,... (Nov '12) Nov '12 ChrisS 1
Cincy (Sep '11) Sep '11 MBTB 1
•••
•••

Stone Temple Pilots People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••