Stone Temple Pilots a no-show in Tamp...

Stone Temple Pilots a no-show in Tampa on Friday

There are 7 comments on the blogs.tampabay.com story from Aug 24, 2008, titled Stone Temple Pilots a no-show in Tampa on Friday. In it, blogs.tampabay.com reports that:

Headlining band Stone Temple Pilots didn't perform at the Ford Ampitheatre last night, and fans were told at the concert that the band's no-show was due to bad weather.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blogs.tampabay.com.

Sweet Mama

Franklin, TN

#1 Aug 25, 2008
That was bull CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for ruining my Friday - I am really HAPPY - NOT thta I lef twork early to go to the NON-concert! Never trust a JUNKIE!!!!

“I am happy”

Since: Jul 08

St. Petersburg, FL

#2 Aug 25, 2008
Sweet Mama wrote:
Thanks for ruining my Friday - I am really HAPPY - NOT thta I lef twork early to go to the NON-concert! Never trust a JUNKIE!!!!
I never went, but I had friends that did cut work early to go see them and they were mad today when I went in to work.
Floridian

Lakeland, FL

#3 Aug 26, 2008
Heard from a source that works at the Ampitheatre......the entire band WAS there but 2 members turned up missing when it was time to perform.
Tampan

Clearwater, FL

#4 Aug 26, 2008
My brother saw Velvet Revolver some time ago and said they all looked wasted on stage. I believe this was when the singer of STP was with them.
gypsygrl420

Plant City, FL

#5 Aug 26, 2008
Sweet Mama wrote:
you can't just say don't trust a junkie!!!! Believe it or not there are alot of junkies that make it to work everyday and are quite trust worthy. We all knew Scott was, is, & will always be a junkie. It's not like this is the first time a show he's been in was canceled. Yeah, it sucked, but what else do you expect. That's why he hasn't been able to tour for so long!!!!! Also, as a fan at the show, I wasn't told it was due to bad weather. I was straight up told that Scott was back in rehab.
MJanzen

Canada

#6 Aug 26, 2008
Tampan wrote:
My brother saw Velvet Revolver some time ago and said they all looked wasted on stage. I believe this was when the singer of STP was with them.
Yeah sure, that is ALL Scott Weiland's fault. Those VR guys are normally a bunch of saints. Never battled with drugs until Scott came along. Oh yeah. Get a life already.
Tampan

Clearwater, FL

#7 Aug 26, 2008
MJanzen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure, that is ALL Scott Weiland's fault. Those VR guys are normally a bunch of saints. Never battled with drugs until Scott came along. Oh yeah. Get a life already.
Where did I say it was all Weiland's fault? I think VR sucks. Thanks for the "get a life" advice; if you're going to be sarcastic and mean-spirited why use such a tired cliche? They don't have thesauri where you live? ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stone Temple Pilots Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
STP Singer Submissions - post them here ! the w... Mar '16 david s 1
News Gov. Brown's sister on board of firm in gas leak (Dec '15) Dec '15 Joshua Howard 1
News Weiland Cancels Upcoming European Tour (Aug '15) Aug '15 DisDude 1
News Weekend picks (Jul '14) Jul '14 muzak 1
News Lil Wayne back home for Voodoo Experience (Jun '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Scott Weiland, Morrissey, and Mark Farner -- is... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Greg 1
News Trial set for Phoenix woman accused of abusing ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web