Michelle Obama stresses service at BE...

Michelle Obama stresses service at BET honors

There are 25 comments on the Reuters story from Jan 14, 2012, titled Michelle Obama stresses service at BET honors. In it, Reuters reports that:

First Lady Michelle Obama took the stage at an awards ceremony Saturday with poet Maya Angelou, performers Stevie Wonder and Mariah Carey, and other African American celebrities who called the black community to civic action, starting with voting in the 2012 presidential election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#1 Jan 15, 2012
She still showing off those man arms?
Phantom309

“FEAR NO EVIL.”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 15, 2012
I hear she's really having a problem with the nervous diarrhea ,at least thats what the White House P.R. people are saying but I think it's all the times Biden has gotten her in the Booty.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#4 Jan 15, 2012
One of our most graceful and gracious First Lady’s this country has ever had; I am so proud to have this beautiful woman representing this nation.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#5 Jan 15, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
One of our most graceful and gracious First Lady’s this country has ever had; I am so proud to have this beautiful woman representing this nation.
dumb schmuck.
debts colllectea

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#6 Jan 15, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
dumb schmuck.
carey444! you still don't get a long with Obamass?* ;)
debts colllectea

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#7 Jan 15, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
beauteaful is in da iBall of da Bholder!! ;-000
debts colllectea

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#8 Jan 15, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
She still showing off those man arms?
Hugo Obama is a beateaful thinky;)
Otis B Driftwood

Sayville, NY

#10 Jan 15, 2012
BET is the entertainment arm of the racist Congressional Black Caucus and the seperatist un-American organization known as the NAACP.
Robert

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Jan 15, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Sorry when ever I see her I think of when she said, "for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback." Of all the things this country has done she can't find one single things to be proud of in her adult life except for her husband being elected. They can't be tossed out soon enough for me and I will be glad when November gets here so I can give them a push with my vote.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#12 Jan 15, 2012
She didn't look angry.
Robert

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Jan 15, 2012
RayOne wrote:
She didn't look angry.
When ????

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2011/10/she...
Otis B Driftwood

Sayville, NY

#14 Jan 15, 2012
Robert wrote:
Wow! If Helen of Troy had a face that launched a thousand ships, Michelle of Chicago has a face that would scare the sh!t off a shovel.
itoldyouso

Anderson, IN

#15 Jan 15, 2012
Otis B Driftwood wrote:
BET is the entertainment arm of the racist Congressional Black Caucus and the seperatist un-American organization known as the NAACP.
It's amazing, we can have a BLACK entertainment channel but just try having a WHITE Entertainment channel. The NAACP nad everyone else would be all over it for being rascist

Location hidden

#16 Jan 15, 2012
Robert wrote:
That was due to a bad piece of arugula.

#17 Jan 15, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I am so proud to have this beautiful woman representing this nation.
Your warped brain is affecting your eyesight. Go get your eyes checked, wannabe marine boi.

#18 Jan 15, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry when ever I see her I think of when she said, "for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback." Of all the things this country has done she can't find one single things to be proud of in her adult life except for her husband being elected. They can't be tossed out soon enough for me and I will be glad when November gets here so I can give them a push with my vote.
It was her git whitey moment.

She meant for the first time in her adult life she's proud of her country because a black man is in the WH.

#19 Jan 15, 2012
debts colllectea wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugo Obama is a beateaful thinky;)
Wha?
Sunshine

Elkton, MD

#20 Jan 15, 2012
itoldyouso wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing, we can have a BLACK entertainment channel but just try having a WHITE Entertainment channel. The NAACP nad everyone else would be all over it for being rascist
YEP!

Location hidden

#21 Jan 15, 2012
I hear she made him attend church.
rider

Marquette, MI

#22 Jan 15, 2012
Otis B Driftwood wrote:
Washington Times Headline June 29, 1989 | NowPublic Photo ...
Mar 2, 2005 ... Washington Times Headline June 29, 1989 by salsa. Original file can be found at http://www.iapprovethismessiah.com/spence.htm... ...

http://www.nowpublic.com/washington_times_hea... - 42k

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stevie Wonder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UN chief enlists DiCaprio and other stars to pl... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Spoilt Rotten 1
News Obama puts White House light on diversity in Am... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Jaimie 7
News Motown the Musical To Open At Shaftesbury Theat... (May '15) May '15 Spanish Eyes 1
News Beyonce, Katy Perry star at packed inauguration (Jan '13) Apr '15 swedenforever 3
News Isaac Hayes Dies Aged 65 (Oct '08) Mar '15 Man 2
cma (Apr '14) Apr '14 Bobo Moreno 1
News These 22 Lost Classics Of Motown Deserve To Be ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 DALE 1
More from around the web