Contact Steven Tyler
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Catherine

Napanee, Canada

#1 Apr 9, 2011
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to contact Steven Tyler without having to join one of those 'contact a celebrity' clubs? Just one email is all I'm looking to send. I'm not a celeb groupy - just have a short Aerosmith story to pass on from 1976. Thanks all.
kathy halpin hubbard

Weymouth, MA

#2 Mar 9, 2012
have been trying to contact donnie w. would you have him call his cousin kenny thank u
Lori

Bronxville, NY

#3 Jun 7, 2012
I would love to contact Steven just like

Everyone else.

I think he should contact me because I am as kewl as he is lol

It would make my life is all!

I am 54 years young and I've known Steven forever.

I know nothing will come of this...but....what the hell

Lorilove
Amanda

Grovetown, GA

#4 Jun 20, 2012
I did text you last night and I just want to hang out with you and I want that hug and kiss I love you I wish I am there with u. Oh oh my soul you are wow and I will love to see you in person and to be in your band. I would like us to be boyfriend and girlfriend just have fun with each of us so just dream on it will come true I love you sweet dream my darling.!!!!
Amanda

Grovetown, GA

#5 Jun 21, 2012
I really really want to be fameuse and to be in a band
Amanda

Grovetown, GA

#6 Jun 24, 2012
I am trying so hard to reach you so we can get together and see each other in person I really want to hang out with babe
Amanda

Grovetown, GA

#7 Jun 30, 2012
I got your number in my phone and it is safe with me I love you so much that I want to see u in person and I want free stuff from you you are so like a panther and Lisa from told me we should get married but I told her that you are not gonna get married anytime soon this we just be boyfriend girlfriend and just hang and have fun I love you honey
Amanda

Grovetown, GA

#8 Jul 2, 2012
I am desperate to be in Hollywood just to be with you please take me away from this place I love u alot that is the reason I am here for y'all love u so much I just want to touch you I am way more than any fan because I am not like them the stuff they say I just don't know I love you my darling.
Amy

Lebanon, NH

#9 Jul 17, 2012
Dear Steven,
This E-mail will probably never reach you, but it is worth a shot! I am a travel nurse currently working in NH. You are the first celebrity in my life that I have had a desire to meet. I just want to thank you for always making me laugh on American Idol. I have experienced 2 episodes of Lung Cancer since 2009, both surgeries occured during Idol, and You helped me get better by making me laugh. I even planned my surgeries around the show. Since I have been in NH, my only desire has been just to meet you in person, give you a hug, and say "thank you"! I actually work with a lady whose husband works on your antique cars, which is cool. If you get this, and see fit, could I have the privilege to meet you and talk for awhile?! That would be a dream come true. I am sad that you are leaving Idol but thank you so much for what you brought to the show. I am praying that this reaches you!
Steven posts here

Germany

#10 Jul 12, 2013
Steven posts héré too!
Johnny

Croydon, UK

#11 Dec 5, 2013
Brilliant Steven Tyler painting
Ebay number - 261347409489
serena

Aurora, CO

#12 Apr 30, 2014
I have been a big fan since I was 12 years old and I am now 28 I would do any thing to meet steven tyler that would be a dream come true for me
Donnie Doiron

Charlottetown, Canada

#13 Jul 6, 2014
Hi Mr. Tyler.My name is Donnie Doiron,and I live in Prince Edward Island,Canada.My brother is your biggest fan ever.I would like to do something nice for my brother.I was just wondering if you could send me one 78 record album of your choice,simply autographed "Sincerely Steve Tyler".Elvis who was the greatest singer ever,always signed his stuff "Sincerely Elvis Presley".You should pic up where Elvis left off.You and your band truly are somethingelse.My brother has earned this special gift,he worked very hard all of his life,and he actually likes you Mr. Tyler.My mailing address is Mr. Donnie Doiron,Elmsdale,Prince Edward Island,P.O.Box 92 COB IKO Canada.Remember Mr. Tyler,you are only as good as your true fans allow you to be.Babe Ruth and Elvis signed for free their entire lives.Their fans are the most loyal of any.
teresasalyer

Westport, IN

#14 Oct 20, 2014
Hi,

Steven, I've a great idea for a sit com for you!
You were great in Two and a Half Men as the neighbor!
Here's the sit com. You live in Malibu. Berda is still your housekeeper and you live the life of a rock star, of course! Do think of a good name for the sit com.
Teresa
I'm a writer, but, I'm sure you can find a great one to write for you out there in Hollywood!
patrick

Boston, MA

#15 Dec 18, 2014
hey steven just sayin hi and more lol last time we got together i think was when i was livin in boston early 90s id love to hear from you or joe get back to me if you can im livin chelsea now lol funny how things work out. im always going back to music it seems havent played for a long time.
Pamela McGinnis

Santa Ana, CA

#16 Jan 4, 2015
I would very much like to reach Steven Tyler also in 85 I had the pleasure of meeting a song writter trying to make a come backto keep it private please read between the lines so to speak someone asked to write our names so ill give mine Pamela McGinnis who had been rude but not intentional just wanted to say thank you for the awnswer you gave me when I asked a ? about God and I hope the prayer I prayed that am at breakfast. I also would like you to know Michael had something really great that came out of that union a son named after his father a Marine serving our country in Bahrain and hes a sharp shooter enough said thank you I heard your song and was greatful
greg barnes

Oshawa, Canada

#17 Jan 15, 2015
hey Stephen we will be at Mulligans in Maui on Jan 28 to see Willie K it would be awsome if you came again we are comming from Canada to see you guys together again see you there Greg Barnes its my 41st anniversary tooo!
Pamela McGinnis

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Jan 16, 2015
Pamela McGinnis wrote:
I would very much like to reach Steven Tyler also in 85 I had the pleasure of meeting a song writter trying to make a come backto keep it private please read between the lines so to speak someone asked to write our names so ill give mine Pamela McGinnis who had been rude but not intentional just wanted to say thank you for the awnswer you gave me when I asked a ? about God and I hope the prayer I prayed that am at breakfast. I also would like you to know Michael had something really great that came out of that union a son named after his father a Marine serving our country in Bahrain and hes a sharp shooter enough said thank you I heard your song and was greatful
Opps am i bad meet that song writter in 88 not 85.
tsm126

Maple Grove, MN

#21 Nov 16, 2015
Steven Tyler.....Your friend in Key West FL - Kris Koshiol was in a terrible motorcycle accident last month and is critical condition in Miami. Please send your prayers to him and his family! I know he would love to hear from you.

Tanya
Rory

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Dec 21, 2015
tsm126 wrote:
Steven Tyler.....Your friend in Key West FL - Kris Koshiol was in a terrible motorcycle accident last month and is critical condition in Miami. Please send your prayers to him and his family! I know he would love to hear from you.
Tanya
Yeah Steve Tanya is right. He would love to hear from you. I'm not sure if he's still alive though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steven Tyler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Find out how to get his cellphone number (Nov '15) Jun '16 Mindy sue Bentley 4
The New Doors Official Chat Room & Echelon (Jun '08) May '16 Mindy sue Bentley 23
Lori M. from kihei Apr '16 Sarah2016 1
Is there away I could get Steven Tyler cell pho... (Nov '15) Mar '16 Cheerchick05 2
Janie' Fund (Nov '15) Nov '15 lettertogene 1
News Jimmy Page Says Robert Plant-Free Band Will Not... (Nov '08) Oct '14 Maggie 27
News Another AEROSMITH Concert Cancelled Due To Sing... (Mar '06) Aug '13 PILL BILLY 47
More from around the web