Anonymous

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2009
Does anybody else but me know this. His alias is Shug and I know 100% positive that he is in treatment. He is trying to remain anonymous but I came to visit my sister and he was there and liv came to visit him this sunday the 20th of december. This is no lie no bs.
Will

San Mateo, CA

#2 Dec 22, 2009
@Anonymous, re: It is APPALLING that you would post this. If you went to visit someone at the Betty Ford Center, you signed a confidentiality agreement promising to respect the privacy of all patients there. Shame on you. Shame.
anonymous

Arlington, MA

#3 Dec 22, 2009
I wonder if you offer your sister the same level of respect for her privacy. Get a Life.
Angry

Escalon, CA

#4 Dec 23, 2009
Please delete your comment about Mr Tyler. Yes u sign a confidentiality form and there is a reason for it. Shame on you for posting this. It's anynomous for a reason. Addiction is life or death for a reason. your sister has no hope with a person like u!!!!!
Test

Hawthorne, CA

#5 Dec 23, 2009
Test
serene

Palm Springs, CA

#6 Dec 27, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
Does anybody else but me know this. His alias is Shug and I know 100% positive that he is in treatment. He is trying to remain anonymous but I came to visit my sister and he was there and liv came to visit him this sunday the 20th of december. This is no lie no bs.
This person, anonymous' obviously lacks integrity, morals, and ethics. This is definately a sick individual. Let us pray for all people who carry the disease of addiction, their families and for those who are sick including 'anonymous' in Rancho Mirage....
Disappointed

United States

#7 Dec 28, 2009
I agree with the others. You are way out of line to breech your agreement of confidentiality. Please delete your "news story." He and his family deserve the same privacy as your sister.
lanie

Rosemead, CA

#8 Jan 2, 2010
What's the big deal! He announced he was in rehab, who care if the person states he saw him there! Geez. Thanks for sharing Rancho Cucamonga, I was wondering if he was there or not?:)
aero fan

United States

#9 Jan 15, 2010
leave him alone he needs time to heal an get the help he has a problem but who doesn't have them his addicition so who are u to judge it takes a big man to see when he needs help. he deserves privacy just like anyone else how would u like to live in his shoes everyone around u all the time especially when he goes out i a a big fan of his and aerosmith an i wish him the best
JJJ

Cathedral City, CA

#10 Jan 21, 2010
Why wouldn't you announce your sister's name as you announce who you have seen there why should she be given any right to be unknown to the world or heck even your name.
Debi 1951

Conway, AR

#11 Jan 24, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
You would be better served to spend your time reflecting on improving your own life and staying out of other people's business.
intheknow

Medway, MA

#12 Jul 29, 2010
Steven tyler is a rock star ***** they don't make them like that anymore!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steven Tyler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Contact Steven Tyler (Apr '11) Jul '14 Donnie Doiron 13
Another AEROSMITH Concert Cancelled Due To Sing... (Mar '06) Aug '13 PILL BILLY 47
Just an important link for Steven Tyler (Aug '13) Aug '13 Rick Waypoint 1
Steven Tyler- Superstar?????? (Aug '12) Aug '12 Robbie Spinright 1
The New Doors Official Chat Room & Echelon (Jun '08) Jun '12 Amanda 21
steven tylers hometown (May '06) Jan '12 Rory johnson 9
Aerosmith Forced to Cancel Gigs (Mar '06) Jan '12 doglover 2
•••
•••

Steven Tyler People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••