Cajun tunes to benefit Relay for Life

Cajun tunes to benefit Relay for Life

There are 1 comment on the St. Augustine Record story from Mar 15, 2008, titled Cajun tunes to benefit Relay for Life. In it, St. Augustine Record reports that:

Posted: Friday, March 14, 2008 ; Updated: 9:40 AM on Friday, March 14, 2008 March 22: Cajun music superstars, Steve Riley and the Mamou Playboys, will perform at 7 p.m., in the St. via St. Augustine Record

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Augustine Record.

Pat O

AOL

#1 Mar 16, 2008
Folks in St. Augustine have enjoyed Zydeco and Cajun music for a number of years thanks to WFCF, radio with a reason. Their Saturday morning Zydeco show was a favorite of mine. We have listened to Steve and Co. and always enjoyed the music. Looking forward to another show.
"Please remember pork is not a verb"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Riley and the Mamou Playboys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 28th Annual World Championship Crawfish Etouffe... (Mar '13) Mar '13 What Next 1
I am play boy (May '12) May '12 Abhijit 1
players life (Mar '12) Mar '12 charles 1
News 2 Grammy nominees headline Thibodaux festival (Jan '12) Jan '12 T_J_E 1
News Hartwood Acres and South Park concert lineups (Jun '08) Jun '08 LadyeHawke 4
News New in Entertainment: Steve Riley, Mamou Playbo... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Tiffany 1
More from around the web