Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 4, 2007
Maria

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 4, 2007
Hello Mr. Oedekerk,
I recently rented the movie The Barnyard to watch with my niece and nephew. While the movie is good, I was truly disappointed that you, and Hollywood, don't know the difference between a cow and a bull. Two of the main characters are cows, yet they have male voices. And to top if all off, they have UDDERS!! Don't you know that a bull could not have udders because they are the female cow's breasts to feed their babies? So this movie has made two HUGE mistakes: portray a cow as male, and if you intended for the creature to be a bull, you gave it udders. Now millions of children in the United States will get wrong information. How can this mistake not be spotted by the hundreds of people in the production of a movie? Are you all ignorant? You don't have to live in the Midwest to know the difference between a cow and a bull.
Maria

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 4, 2007
Hello Mr. Oedekerk,
I recently rented the movie The Barnyard to watch with my niece and nephew. While the movie is good, I was truly disappointed that you, and Hollywood, don't know the difference between a cow and a bull. Two of the main characters are cows, yet they have male voices. And to top if all off, they have UDDERS!! Don't you know that a bull could not have udders because they are the female cow's breasts to feed their babies? So this movie has made two HUGE mistakes: portray a cow as male, and if you intended for the creature to be a bull, you gave it udders. Now millions of children in the United States will get wrong information. How can this mistake not be spotted by the hundreds of people in the production of a movie? Are you all ignorant? You don't have to live in the Midwest to know the difference between a cow and a bull.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Oedekerk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new thumb productions (Dec '08) Dec '08 Pete Reddington 1
steve oedekerk (Nov '06) Nov '07 thumbzilla 2
Silly "Evan Almighty" Stays Afloat (Jun '07) Jun '07 Kathy 1
request for approval (Sep '06) Sep '06 joshua compania 1
NBC special (Aug '06) Aug '06 terry bullion 1
kungpow 2? Jan '06 Fred 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••