Barbara McQueen at Nashville's Stripe...

Barbara McQueen at Nashville's Striped Door Gallery with 'Steve McQueen: The Last Mile' Exhibit

There are 2 comments on the Earth Times story from Oct 27, 2007, titled Barbara McQueen at Nashville's Striped Door Gallery with 'Steve McQueen: The Last Mile' Exhibit. In it, Earth Times reports that:

The Striped Door and Take 121 Arts Galleries are proud to announce that on November 10th they will be hosting "Steve McQueen: The Last Mile" an exhibition of rare and private limited edition photographs taken ... via Earth Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Earth Times.

Daniel ROBIN - FRANCE

Le Mée, France

#1 Oct 29, 2007
Dears friends ,
I thank you to présent with Barbara McQueen her new book "the last mile " with co-author Marschall Terrill .I have received this excellent book with dédicaces from Barbara and Marschall .
I have been writing severals times with steve at " solar - productions " . Steve was so happy starring in France for "L e Mans " . He loved to travel in the countrie in France !. I have a friend , also who was with steve at sebring , when he was racing his "908 - 2 " porsche No 48! My friend is Professionnal - photograph for cars racing (Bernard CAHIER ). The other friend from U.S.A.(Michael KEYSER - state of M.D.), his a great friend also with chad mc queen .
chad sended me , a few months ago a beatuful document with his dédicace with his porsche for racing !!
Incerely yours
Daniel ROBIN from FRANCE ( 29/10/2007)
mill

Europe

#2 Dec 12, 2007
hi u suck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve McQueen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steve McQueen (Mar '12) May '16 Mark 2
News Chad McQueen quits acting (Apr '06) May '14 johnny 32
News The Great Deception (Sep '10) Sep '13 Keagan 3
News Lucille Ball polka dot dress sold for $168K (Aug '13) Aug '13 Brandt 1
News Fatalities continue as Chicago defends Fire Codes (Jan '13) Jan '13 Southern Cool 2
News The real-life Great Escape: Survivors who tunne... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Pesky army 6
News Watch The Bullitt Chase Remake From The Alcatra... (Mar '12) Jun '12 JusttheFacts 5
More from around the web