Alec Baldwin, Melissa McCarthy to hos...

Alec Baldwin, Melissa McCarthy to host 'Saturday Night Live'

There are 5 comments on the 5NEWSonline.com story from Aug 4, 2011, titled Alec Baldwin, Melissa McCarthy to host 'Saturday Night Live'. In it, 5NEWSonline.com reports that:

There are few things we enjoy more than a sarcastic rivalry between celebrity friends.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5NEWSonline.com.

Republicans Are Clueless

Oscoda, MI

#2 Aug 4, 2011
Alec Baldwin is a hoot, but in a GOOD way. He's a survivor, he adapts. I love watching his commericals. A laugh a minute. Good luck to ya Mr. Baldwin.

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#3 Aug 4, 2011
Republicans Are Clueless wrote:
Alec Baldwin is a hoot, but in a GOOD way. He's a survivor, he adapts. I love watching his commericals. A laugh a minute. Good luck to ya Mr. Baldwin.
a hoot ? laugh a minute ? ask his daughter
Republicans Are Clueless

Oscoda, MI

#4 Aug 4, 2011
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
a hoot ? laugh a minute ? ask his daughter
You know, we've heard one side to their story. One side. If the recorders were rolling all day on the other members of the household, we'd have some eye=balls popping out regarding them also. There's two sides to every story. Not that he's an angel, but seriously, nobody is all angel.

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#5 Aug 4, 2011
Republicans Are Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>You know, we've heard one side to their story. One side. If the recorders were rolling all day on the other members of the household, we'd have some eye=balls popping out regarding them also. There's two sides to every story. Not that he's an angel, but seriously, nobody is all angel.
I'm going to guess you don't have kids
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#6 Aug 4, 2011
How many of these damn Baldwins are there?

They seems to breed like cockroaches, like the Kennedy's.

Alec had the edges along the eyes stretched, giving him the oriental look.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steve Martin has fun with Huck Finn Jubilee aud... Jun 14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Latino voters may be wary of the 'Three Amigos' Apr '15 ILLEGAL A-HOLE 3
News 'Parenthood' And The Strange Case Of The Missin... Jan '15 DILF 1
Me and chess (Apr '14) Apr '14 Steve Martin 1
News Steve Martin Apologizes After Making Racial Jok... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Dugl 1
steve martin analyzing a painting in art museum... (Oct '13) Oct '13 biru 1
Steve Martin nude (Nov '11) Mar '13 Steve Allen 2
More from around the web