Will an iPad Mini ever appear or will...

Will an iPad Mini ever appear or will it just be the iPhone5?

There are 1 comment on the IT-Director.com story from Jul 20, 2012, titled Will an iPad Mini ever appear or will it just be the iPhone5?. In it, IT-Director.com reports that:

Size matters, or does it? Well it might depend on your particular area of expertise, but in the world of mobile consumer technology, small is beautiful and there are reasons why things are the size they are.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IT-Director.com.

jacklyn johnson

Bonga Mayor, Philippines

#2 Jul 20, 2012
If it wasn't for Steve Jobs, many of today's networking technologies would not be around. I am grateful for his contributions. Thanks for the heads up on the Evertalk page Christina.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Jobs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zen & Steve Jobs Aug 11 harry9024 1
News Philippine police shoot dead 6 bodyguards at ma... Aug 5 WelbyMD 11
News Flipping Out's Jenni Pulos admits her sorrow at... Aug 5 Bravo Uniform Mike 2
News Westboro Baptist Church plans to protest at Job... (Oct '11) Jun '16 Gay Divorce 3
News Project Syndicate: Big battery breakthroughs ar... Mar '16 Solarman 1
News Ashton Kutcher is not playing Walter Isaacson's... (Apr '12) Jan '16 Walter Harold Marlin 168
Steve Jobs - The Movie (Nov '15) Nov '15 Chicky2207 1
More from around the web