U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords included...

U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords included in Time's 'Person of the Year' poll

There are 1 comment on the AZCentral.com story from Nov 25, 2011, titled U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords included in Time's 'Person of the Year' poll. In it, AZCentral.com reports that:

U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords is among 31 newsmakers, world leaders and celebrities that Time has included in an online poll of 2011 "Person of the Year" possibilities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AZCentral.com.

WorkinMan

Union, NJ

#1 Nov 26, 2011
Why? Had she been standing four inches to the right, most folks wouldn't know her name. Had Loughner been taking a proper psychotropic drug, this would not have happened. So she generates a lot of happy press fluff. So? I doubt the press response would be the same were she on the other side of the aisle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Jobs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Apple's iPhone may be mature, but it's still be... Mar '17 Hate Apple 1
News Will the iPhone 8 charge wirelessly? Feb '17 Hate Apple 1
Steve Jobs Reading List (Nov '16) Nov '16 stephengigs 1
News How the most valuable corporation on Earth has ... (Nov '14) Nov '16 nancycasas 2
News 7 Creative, Marvelous and Downright Weird Ways ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mark Jewbuttbook 7
Would Love To Know Your Favourite Steve Jobs Quote (Sep '16) Sep '16 joinupdotspodcast 1
Zen & Steve Jobs (Aug '16) Aug '16 harry9024 1
More from around the web