Mike Argento: Sarah Palin 'Going Rogu...

Mike Argento: Sarah Palin 'Going Rogue' on reality

There are 23 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Nov 20, 2009, titled Mike Argento: Sarah Palin 'Going Rogue' on reality. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

"For many reasons, this is by far the best book and greatest literary achievement by a political figure in my lifetime." -- Excerpt from conservative radio talk show host John Zeigler's review of Sarah Palin's "Going Rogue." "'Going Rogue' is part cagey spin, part earnest autobiography, part payback hit job." -- From a review in The New York Times, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tojo

Port Huron, MI

#21 Nov 23, 2009
Semi-literate wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I don't think that many folks are "afraid" of her, per se, we're just having fun kicking her when she's down. Many a prize fighter in her situation would know to stay on the ground and take the count. Perhaps Palin can no longer count to ten either?
Having been in her area years ago, I saw certain Wasilla ruminents with more reasoning ability than Palin (Yeah, Dover, there's another of dem' big-type grown-up words). Whomever coined "Caribu Barbie" had no idea how absolutely spot on they were with the image.
She probably gets confused when people say she isn't qualified to be President and then turns on the TV and sees Obama.
Semi-literate

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Nov 24, 2009
Tojo wrote:
<quoted text>.
She probably gets confused when people say she isn't qualified to be President and then turns on the TV and sees Obama.
You almost had it right: she gets confused when she goes to turn on the TV!
JeffreyABrown

United States

#23 Nov 24, 2009
I'll grant "Tojo" that Obama's qualifications for president are slim, but why on earth would we want a choice of TWO people in 2012 who probably can't handle the job? What's wrong with nominating somebody who has a fighting chance of actually governing this country?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Guttenberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Guttenberg nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Magnolia 1
News 'Short Circuit' Remake Is Alive (Oct '11) Nov '11 Who 6
News 'Short Circuit' Remake Is Alive - No word on wh... (Apr '08) Apr '09 artvgiab-hotmail-com 11
News An Open Petition To Resurrect Police Academy 8 (Jan '08) Oct '08 ross 3
News Report: Selleck set for 'Dancing with the Stars' (Aug '08) Aug '08 Mitzi 3
News Paragon Pictures Inc. Announce their First Stra... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Robert 1
News Asheville Art Museum offers cinematic feast (Aug '08) Aug '08 AlanDit 1
More from around the web