Earle postpones tour, enters rehab after arrest

Sep 23, 2010 Full story: KXMA-TV Dickinson

Justin Townes Earle says he is suspending his tour and is entering a rehabilitation facility.

Read more
Morning Dove

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Sep 28, 2010
Hello,

I was at the Justin's show here in Indy. It was really good. I did notice some evidently drunk, disrectful, jealous jerk,(I assume they were male) can't see any girl doing anything like that to him)throw a t-shirt at the stage hitting his guitar. He looked pissed off (as anyone would if they were trying to play) but regained his composure rather quickly. He DID NOT STORM OFF THE STAGE. I do not know how many songs he played afterward but I believed the concert to go rather well. He did not do any oncore, but with hiljacks like that in there who would. I do not know what happened afterward when I left. I DID NOT SEE HIM BEING ABUSIVE TOWARDS HIS AUDIENCE IN ANY WAY unless this happened when I left after the show was over. What I did'nt see was the jerk that threw the shirt being escourted out of the venue which in my opinion would have been quite appropriate. Hang in there Justin. The concert I thought was really good. Just learn to ignore jerks and think first before you act.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Earle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exclusive Steve Earle "Hardcore Troubadour Radi... (Jun '09) Dec '14 Wendy Mcinnis 2
HELP! - Steve Earle is Being Ripped Off! (Feb '06) Mar '14 Jamie Clow 45
News Steve Earle's Top Seven Songs About Texas (Oct '13) Oct '13 BARRON PILGRIM 1
Steve Earle review : first night of the 2013 UK... (May '13) May '13 Paul Cole 1
whats the song (Feb '12) Feb '13 Yellowblueskies 3
News Lindh Sues for Prison Prayer Group (Aug '12) Aug '12 Wizard 7
News Woody Guthrie at 100: Ten Songs That Still Powe... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Brandt Hardin 1
More from around the web