Ledbetter

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2007

When? When? When? I can't wait. There's nothing on the radio. When will Steve's new album be released?
Ledbetter

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2007

When is Steve's forthcoming album due to be released? I'm goin' nuts here. There's nothing on the radio.HELP!!!
Mal Kearney

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2007

According to the New West record label website (months ago), Steve was to release his new album early in 2007. Well, we're almost a quarter way through this year, and still no sign of an album. Im sure it'll get an american release date before we can get it in Ireland, but either way, im looking forward to it. Lets hope it arrives soon. I've got a feeling its gonna be an acoustic album without The Dukes. He's doing a few solo gigs at the minute, and right through this summer without The Dukes. Thats why i think the albums gonna be acoustic. It should be out by then (Summertime), and he'll still be touring alone. While your waiting for Steves album to arrive, you could do a lot worse than giving Justin Earles album a listen. Its excellent! I hope he's the opening act on Steves tour. Mal (Ireland).
Happy St.Paddys day to ya all!
joan

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2007

Ledbetter wrote:
When? When? When? I can't wait. There's nothing on the radio. When will Steve's new album be released?
He said at the Blue Note on Tuesday night that it would be coming in the Fall
superjeff

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2007

cant wait!!!
Sunshine

Stockholm, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

Heard it's to be released in September.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Steve Earle Discussions

Search the Steve Earle Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
HELP! - Steve Earle is Being Ripped Off! (Feb '06) Mar 28 Jamie Clow 45
Steve Earle's Top Seven Songs About Texas Oct '13 BARRON PILGRIM 1
Steve Earle review : first night of the 2013 UK... (May '13) May '13 Paul Cole 1
whats the song (Feb '12) Feb '13 Yellowblueskies 3
Lindh Sues for Prison Prayer Group (Aug '12) Aug '12 Wizard 7
Woody Guthrie at 100: Ten Songs That Still Powe... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Brandt Hardin 1
A Benefit for Native American Health Programs (May '12) May '12 Yellowblueskies 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••