Steve's New Album
Ledbetter

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Mar 4, 2007
When? When? When? I can't wait. There's nothing on the radio. When will Steve's new album be released?
Ledbetter

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Mar 4, 2007
When is Steve's forthcoming album due to be released? I'm goin' nuts here. There's nothing on the radio.HELP!!!
Mal Kearney

UK

#3 Mar 15, 2007
According to the New West record label website (months ago), Steve was to release his new album early in 2007. Well, we're almost a quarter way through this year, and still no sign of an album. Im sure it'll get an american release date before we can get it in Ireland, but either way, im looking forward to it. Lets hope it arrives soon. I've got a feeling its gonna be an acoustic album without The Dukes. He's doing a few solo gigs at the minute, and right through this summer without The Dukes. Thats why i think the albums gonna be acoustic. It should be out by then (Summertime), and he'll still be touring alone. While your waiting for Steves album to arrive, you could do a lot worse than giving Justin Earles album a listen. Its excellent! I hope he's the opening act on Steves tour. Mal (Ireland).
Happy St.Paddys day to ya all!
joan

Stamford, CT

#4 Mar 16, 2007
Ledbetter wrote:
When? When? When? I can't wait. There's nothing on the radio. When will Steve's new album be released?
He said at the Blue Note on Tuesday night that it would be coming in the Fall
superjeff

Canada

#5 May 7, 2007
cant wait!!!
Sunshine

Sweden

#6 Jul 6, 2007
Heard it's to be released in September.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Earle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My BillyAustin video (Aug '16) Aug '16 horsey 1
Allison (Sep '15) Sep '15 dartgame 1
HELP! - Steve Earle is Being Ripped Off! (Feb '06) Jun '15 missintexas 46
Exclusive Steve Earle "Hardcore Troubadour Radi... (Jun '09) Dec '14 Wendy Mcinnis 2
News Steve Earle's Top Seven Songs About Texas (Oct '13) Oct '13 BARRON PILGRIM 1
Steve Earle review : first night of the 2013 UK... (May '13) May '13 Paul Cole 1
whats the song (Feb '12) Feb '13 Yellowblueskies 3
More from around the web