Farm Aid artists announced

Farm Aid artists announced

There are 2 comments on the KTIC story from Aug 30, 2006, titled Farm Aid artists announced. In it, KTIC reports that:

Farm Aid today announced artist additions to the lineup at its annual benefit concert.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTIC.

#1 Aug 30, 2006
It would be even more charitable if the entertainment industry got together and raised money for uninsured Americans who will not get to take part in longevity since they cannot afford a doctor visit. I am speaking of the hard working Americans who have no health coverage. That would a gesture of good will.

Monon, IN

#2 Sep 6, 2006
Let's thank all those farmer's out there for their great service they provide us!! Where would we be without them!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Earle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My BillyAustin video Aug '16 horsey 1
Allison (Sep '15) Sep '15 dartgame 1
HELP! - Steve Earle is Being Ripped Off! (Feb '06) Jun '15 missintexas 46
Exclusive Steve Earle "Hardcore Troubadour Radi... (Jun '09) Dec '14 Wendy Mcinnis 2
News Steve Earle's Top Seven Songs About Texas (Oct '13) Oct '13 BARRON PILGRIM 1
Steve Earle review : first night of the 2013 UK... (May '13) May '13 Paul Cole 1
whats the song (Feb '12) Feb '13 Yellowblueskies 3
More from around the web