'Get Smart' 86s box-office rivals

'Get Smart' 86s box-office rivals

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Jun 23, 2008, titled 'Get Smart' 86s box-office rivals. In it, Newsday reports that:

Would you believe . . . $39.2 million? The old espionage spoof trick worked to push Steve Carell's "Get Smart," the big screen update of the 1960s spy sitcom, to the top of the box office over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#1 Jun 23, 2008
At least from previews and trailers and what not, Get Smart doesn't hold a candle to the entertainment that Love Guru can bring. I haven't seen either, nor will I see them until they're on TV...I just don't go to movies with old popcorn, sticky floors, and poor service. But how could Get Smart be superior? At least for a weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Carell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Best Actor Pick for 2015 Academy Awards (Feb '15) Feb '15 Toby 1
News REVIEW: Surprising talent creates weird onscree... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Bryan Fischer s H... 2
News December 26 - 28, 2013 (12/26 - 12/28): Target ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Target Sucks 1
News The Way, Way Back Movie Review (Jul '13) Sep '13 Dmoviestreaming 2
News Minions' evil plot: Steal the show in 'Despicab... (Jul '13) Jul '13 enoel 1
News Why You Should Take the2012 Apocalypse Seriously (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jim 1
News Training Day (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jim 1
More from around the web