Steve Carell Does Entire Ellen DeGeneres Interview In Character As Mr. Gru From 'Despicable Me 2'

There are 1 comment on the StarPulse.com story from May 31, 2013, titled Steve Carell Does Entire Ellen DeGeneres Interview In Character As Mr. Gru From 'Despicable Me 2'. In it, StarPulse.com reports that:

Steve Carell stopped by the Ellen DeGeneres Show on Thursday and did his entire interview in his character Gru from the upcoming Despicable Me 2 . Wearing a bald head wig, a pointy prosthetic nose, an oversized nose and his signature black and grey striped scarf, the evil genius turned good guy said he was excited for his first ever appearance on ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at StarPulse.com.

“More Brains Than .....”

Since: Sep 11

..a Zombie Thanksgiving

#1 May 31, 2013
That was freakin' bizzaro funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Carell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Best Actor Pick for 2015 Academy Awards Feb '15 Toby 1
News REVIEW: Surprising talent creates weird onscree... Dec '14 Bryan Fischer s H... 2
News December 26 - 28, 2013 (12/26 - 12/28): Target ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Target Sucks 1
News The Way, Way Back Movie Review (Jul '13) Sep '13 Dmoviestreaming 2
News Minions' evil plot: Steal the show in 'Despicab... (Jul '13) Jul '13 enoel 1
News Why You Should Take the2012 Apocalypse Seriously (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jim 1
News Training Day (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jim 1
More from around the web