Reel to Real: A Monster-sized Pixar p...

Reel to Real: A Monster-sized Pixar prequel

There are 1 comment on the The Towerlight story from Jul 1, 2012, titled Reel to Real: A Monster-sized Pixar prequel. In it, The Towerlight reports that:

How many of you remember seeing "Monsters, Inc." in theaters back in 2001? It's been more than a decade since we last caught up with monsters Mike and Sulley, and saw them return the little girl Boo to her bedroom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Towerlight.

Dina

East Orange, NJ

#1 Jul 5, 2012
Wow!! My kids and I loved this movie back then. The ending was perfect to have a sequel. Most other Disney movies had one. Please bring back those adorable monsters Inc characters and that adorable Boo to the big screen!!! It's been long enough!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Buscemi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Boardwalk Empire' costumes and props hit the a... (Feb '15) Jun 27 AmPieJam UncleSam 2
News [Movies] New Trailer For Monsters University (Apr '13) Apr '13 silvar baby nwa 1
News Mike Argento: Asteroids, 'Armageddon' and Aeros... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Lamar Alexander 1
News Interviews and footage: Jon Bon Jovi, Steve Bus... (Nov '12) Nov '12 DONNA 1
News What Do Mikhail Baryshnikov, Ice-T and Steve Bu... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Anita Ashby 1
Steve Buscemi nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Christia 1
News Sex-swap drama for Sky AtlanticPAUL Abbott's ne... (Jan '11) Jan '11 TerryE 3
More from around the web