Stereophonics announce UK tour

Stereophonics announce UK tour

There are 1 comment on the IndieLondon story from May 22, 2007, titled Stereophonics announce UK tour. In it, IndieLondon reports that:

“We want to give our fans a taste of the new album and an idea of how exciting our shows in November will be”

In what marks their first tour since 2005, the band will play 11 dates in November, including a night at London's Wembley Arena. via IndieLondon

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IndieLondon.

Eden

Choisy-le-roi, France

#1 Jun 24, 2007
Hi! I live in France and I am a Stereophonics fan! The first time I heard them it was in the movie "Crash" with the song Maybe Tomorrow and I loved it since the first time I heard it as well as all of their other songs ,their music is great,the melodies are beautiful as well as Kelly Jones's incredible voice! Can't wait to see them in concert, hopefully I'll see them soon for the first time!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stereophonics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Showbiz: Stereophonics' Kelly Jones 'would be p... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Dan Perreira 1
News Traffic jam with a Phonics (Jun '10) Jun '10 sue the vally girl 2
News Rock chick wins Maorioke (May '10) May '10 Shona Smith 1
News Stereophonics live in KL (Apr '10) Apr '10 Stereo fan 1
News Stereophonics to busk in Covent Grdn (Dec '09) Dec '09 Jools1967 1
Relik / Stereophonics (Sep '07) Apr '09 t e c 2
Stereophonics US tour???????????? (Jan '08) Jan '08 Keri 1
More from around the web