'Office Space' reunion: Real-life Mil...

'Office Space' reunion: Real-life Milton Waddams do exist

There are 1 comment on the Entertainment Weekly story from Oct 10, 2011, titled 'Office Space' reunion: Real-life Milton Waddams do exist. In it, Entertainment Weekly reports that:

It would be nice to believe that Milton Waddams is a singular creature, unique among other things that walk or crawl on this planet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Entertainment Weekly.

Since: Oct 11

Lynwood, CA

#1 Oct 12, 2011
Next Saturday, come check out Ron Livingston improvise with the cast of CELEBRITY at iO West in Hollywood, 6366 Hollywood Blvd.

With his help, Betty Cahill (SNL), Mike Coleman (Beer, Shark, Mice, Factory), Jeff Drake (The Megan Mullally Show), Brian Gattas (Arrested Development, Dexter, Brothers & Sisters), Wendy Molyneux (Bob’s Burgers), Dana Powell (Bridesmaids), Adrian Wenner and Ethan Sandler (My Boys, Aspen Comedy Festival Winners) embark on a long-form improvisation where the real-life celeb is pressed into service as a faux celeb’s personal assistant.

Tickets are only $10 for this hour long show that starts at 8pm.

Get tickets in advance at www.west.ioimprov.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephen Root Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A few words with ... Odette Annable, Stephen Ro... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Nancy 1
Stephen Root nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Rosamond 1
News Fox cancels long-running 'King of the Hill,' re... (Nov '08) Dec '08 hello 14
News Fox's long-running 'King of the Hill' canceled (Nov '08) Nov '08 TruthGilmour 36
News Foxa s long-running a King of the Hilla canceled (Nov '08) Nov '08 Dang 8
News Fox's long-running 'King of the Hill' canceled (Nov '08) Nov '08 Joe_ 7
News "Tripping the Rift - The Movie" - A Movie Pulse... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Ashley Tisdale 2
More from around the web